[OLD VERSION] Protected LG MJ1 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery-CLEARANCE
DiscontinuedThere is a newer version of this product.
We suggest you consider Protected LG MJ1 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount as an alternative.
Note this is the old version of this product. It comes in a clear wrap, and is a little bit on the large side and doesn't fit in all devices. This is the rest of our inventory of this, then they'll be gone. If you would like our new version, click here: LiionWholesale Protected 3500mAh MJ1
Please note: There may be some blurring on the label. The label is for shipping purposes only and can be removed. This does not affect the cell.
The new LG INR18650MJ1 3500 mAh is a really new 18650 battery cell that can handle fairly high drain applications (10A) while offering a massive 3500mAh. It's one of the best batteries we offer for high discharge flashlights or other devices that need a high capacity but medium discharge protected battery. The protected NCR18650GA is its only real competitor and is a good alternate choice as well.
These are manufactured with a very high quality PCB. This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
The cell is made by LG Chem in Korea. Our company then adds the high quality PCB along with the button top in an ISO certified factory. A clear wrap is added for another layer of protection.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Approximate measurements: 69.3mmx18.6mm
- Style: BUTTON top
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V (approximate)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Protection Cutoff Current: ~20A
- Protection IC: Seiko
- MOSFETS: AO
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Delivers the power punch my lights need!
LG 3500 mAh 10 amp batteries
I recently purchased a couple of these cells along with several other batteries. After charging, I tested each for capacity and internal resistance. Both were well above 3500 mAh capacity and had internal resistances >50 mohms. Just two exception cells at a very inexpensive price. I highly recommend these and the other cells I purchased.
Accurate description, fast shipping from a trusted U.S. vendor.
BLF & Candlepower member here. The four LG-MG1 cells arrived quickly, well packaged and at expected lowish-mid state of charge, appropriate for long-term storage. They are indeed slightly larger in diameter than some other protected cells I have but, I've not found anything in my flashlight collection these cells don't fit. One set of three discharge/refresh cycles on an Opus 3100 V2.2 reveals capacities somewhat below spec. (2,900 ~ 3,100 mAh) but that's a risk one takes with known old stock. It's likely to improve with additional cycles. Internal resistance is acceptably low. Overall I'm quite satisfied with the value and the transaction as a whole. Having a U.S.- based vendor that assures a buyer receives genuine cells makes the little money (supposedly) saved by buying from China well worth the small extra cost. Recommended vendor.
Top contender, along with NCR18650GA, for powering high powered flashlights via protected cells.
Very solid batteries!
I am using these batteries in new flashlights and so far, they are working great. The beam is very bright and is staying that way, but have not begun to exhaust these batteries.