Samsung 20S 18650 30A Flat Top 2000mAh Battery - Genuine
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
Samsung 20S 18650 - Amazing capacity with high power
The Samsung 20S is currently the hardest hitting 18650 battery available as of August 2018. With its 30A 2000mAh rating, it easily outperforms the LG HB series and performs closely to the Sony VTC5A*. You can view Mooch's testing here.
*Note that the VTC5A is a 2600mAh battery, versus the 2000mAh rating for this cell.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Samsung 20S 18650 2000mah Specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.43mm
- Approximate Length: 65.0mm
- Brand: Samsung
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 2000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 1900mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Blue
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Good first impression so far.
First time ordering from a Battery wholeseller. So far so good for Li-Ion. Cells seem genuine, were wrapped properly, came in theor own individual boxes with nice packaging. Shipping, ordering and delivery time all very good. I recommend before purchasing any 'round' Li cell to check out Battery Mooch. His tests are more related to Vaping, but the info is useful in any application. I bought four cells.
The samsung 20s is a 2000 MAH battery, and it hits VERY HARD, perfect for mech mods, and for LOW BUILDS, it hits HARDER than hd2c, hb2 hb4 and hb6, you cannot get maximum capacity AND maximum MAH both at the same time from a 18650 battery, to those speaking negatively about the 20s, do more research, check out MOOCH , if capacity is what you need get sony vtc5a, sony vtc6, hg2, if POWER or CURRENT is what you need because of low builds, or batteries that can handle low ohms, without getting hot and can SAFELY handle HIGH current draws, then samsung 20s is THE PERFECT BATTERY. Liionwholesale is my ONLY go to for batteries, genuine batteries, and fast shipping, love them.
VERY good batteries
samsung 20s performs very similar to the sony vtc5a, hits very hard, and runs Very cool.
Great battery life for using low wattage on VW mods
I use this on my pico mega and the first charge lasted me almost 2 days chain vaping at 11 watts with a 1 ohm coil. As far as high power usage, I'm not sure. Thanks for a great product!
Best 18650 for mech mods
If you're using an 18650 mech mod and are pulling 30A or more from your batteries then this is the clear winner. It also helps that these are the hardest hitting 18650's available. If you dont need that kind of power there are better options
We Also Recommend