Samsung 48G 21700 9.6A Flat Top 4800mAh Battery - Genuine
DiscontinuedWe are no longer carrying this product.
We suggest you consider Samsung 50E 21700 9.8A Flat Top 5000mAh Battery - Genuine - Clearance as an alternative.
IMPORTANT: The Samsung 48G is only available in LIMITED QUANTITIES. At this point, we do not recommend this cell for high-volume commercial applications where cell availability is a factor. We also do not recommend it for prototyping for high volume commercial applications at this time. If you are looking for cells with better availability, please contact us to discuss your project.
Samsung 48G 21700 Specs:
- Chemistry: INR
- Manufacturer max continuous discharge current rating: 9.6A
- Manufacturer's typical capacity rating: 4800mAh
- Manufacturer's minimum capacity rating: 4700mAh
- Size: 21700
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 70.15mm height x 21.1mm width
- Weight: 69g
- Discharge cut off voltage: 2.5V
- Protected: No, UNPROTECTED
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Genuine Samsung 4.8 Ah as listed on the website. Same day shipping. Package took a bit longer to arrive because Li batteries must be shipped by ground only. Overall, I am pleased with the product and service.
It’s an okay battery
It’s rated very highly but honestly I don’t get a significant amount of extra time with it compared to a Samsung or LG 18650. And it’s heavy. It also doesn’t fit easily into the Efest Luc4 charger and I’m afraid the wrap is going to wrip. If I had to do it again I’d probably just buy a couple more Samsung 25Rs. Those are great batteries.
These batteries leave 18650's in the dust!
These batteries rock for days in a Smok i-Priv. Incredible battery life.
First, Liion Wholesale does an outstanding job! Price and service! Now, for the battery. Samsung makes some of the best batteries out there. The 21700 is new to the market and as far as I can see there are only a few majors that are branding them. Since such a new battery, staying away from the “no names”. Since it’s Samsung, not worried about the quality. It’s heavy in the MAh category, not sure if it’s a true rating. The thing to remember is that if you require a battery that is heavy on the amperage, go with the IJoy. I’m not a high power vaper so this suits me fine. Plus, I can guess it will last longer than most, and per rating, it will drop to 70% capacity after a hefty 500 cycles. Awesome if true. All in all, a good battery! Trying the IJoy next. BTW, using in a Lost Vape Mirage.