Samsung 50E 21700 9.8A Flat Top 5000mAh Battery - Genuine - Clearance
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Samsung INR21700-50E - Highest Capacity 21700
The Samsung INR21700 50E is a fantastic alternative to the older Samsung 48G with a whopping 5000mAh capacity. For those who are looking for very high Ah/kg or the highest Ah 21700 these are the way to go. Very high energy density capacity cell.
Please note that these batteries are not appropriate for most e-cigarette applications due to 9.8A output.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Samsung 50E 21700 5000mah Specifications:
- Manufacturer part number: INR21700-50E
- Size: 21700
- Approximate Diameter: 20.25mm
- Approximate Length: 70.8mm
- Brand: Samsung
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 4753mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 4900mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 9.8A
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current (not continuous): 14.7A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Blue
- Origin: South Korea
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Liion Wholesale
- battery cases
- battery purchases
Cells are genuine, quite happy. Shipping was blazing fast considering how many cells I got and it being "dangerous goods" at such a high quantity.
Works great! Excellent price!!
Love these batteries (Actually, what I really love is that Liion Wholesale goes the extra mile and gives battery cases with battery purchases for safety)
I was looking for a high capacity cylinder cell battery for a project I’m building and these fit the bill perfectly. Now I can power my project from 2 cells instead for 4-6.
Great quality and fast shipping.
I have been buying cells exclusively on this site. You can be sure that the batteries they sell are legit and original. Their customer service is great and very responsive. I have been a repeat customer for a few years now. Now on to the cells, the cells arrived in perfect condition, no signs of usage or anything. They are on default storage voltage so make sure to charge them up to full capacity before use. I primarily use these cells on my flashlights, as i am building a portfolio of 21700 flashlights. What is good about these cells is their capacity. You can get way more run time that cells with low capacity and high drain capability. Sure the max recommended is only 9.8A, but in a flashlight that barely scratches above 6A, this is well within limits of the cell. If you are looking to use this in a vape cell, this is not the battery for you. If you are a flashlight user looking for the best bang-for-buck cell, this is it while supplies last.
We Also Recommend