Samsung INR18650-30Q 15A 3000mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
Genuine Samsung 30Q 3000 mAh batteries. This is an amazing cell, extremely low internal resistance similar to the 25R but with a higher capacity of 3 Ah. A great battery for 10-50W per battery devices. As always, we've done extensive testing to be sure they're real so you can be confident you've got the real thing, grade A.
Note that these can either be made in Samsung's South Korea or Malaysia plants. These batteries are equivalent with the same part number and you may receive either one since they are commingled. The Malaysian ones are listed as Samsung SDIEM whereas the Korean ones say Samsung SDI on them.
- Chemistry: INR
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 15A
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 64.85 ± 0.15 mm (L) x 18.33 ± 0.07mm (D)
- Weight: 48g max
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Internal resistance: ~20 mOhm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- Origin: South Korea or Malaysia
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Long lasting batteries
I bought a set of these batteries about a year ago and 1 of them decided to stop charging so I thought it was time to replace them anyway. P.S. Thank you for the fan gift, I will definitely put it to good use when summer rolls back around!
Samsung 18650 flat top
Excellent strong battery. Very happy with it and of course Li Ion great shipping speeds.
Consistently Great Batteries
Consistently great batteries. Hold the charge longer than expected and never let me down. I’ve bought at least 20 batteries through LIION and I have never been disappointed. I also love that they are now providing battery cases no matter how many batteries you buy, for the sake of your (my) safety. I will always buy from them.
They last longer than my samsung 25R's but....
They last longer than my Samsung 25Rs but not as long as i was hoping for. Maybe get an extra 2-3 hours but that's about it. Also dumb pink wraps means I had to rewrap them lol, Thought my 25Rs were getting old but i must just be vaping harder now lol. Oh well, was worth a shot. Might be time to upgrade my mod or just quit vaping :D
Genuine batteries, work great.
We Also Recommend