Sony VTC3 30A 1600mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
DiscontinuedWe no longer carry this product.
We suggest you consider Sony VTC4 30A 2100mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount as an alternative.
Genuine Sony US18650VTC3 1600mAh batteries. These are some of the most sought after batteries for those who want some batteries that will handle really high current without breaking a sweat. The problem is there are many counterfeits on the market but you can be sure these VTC3s are genuine.
Important: Note that VTC 3 looks different from VTC4s and VTC5s. They do have the raised negative and are shaped slightly different. Sony manufactures them in a different plant. You can't use a guide meant to teach about VTC4/VTC5 fakes when looking at the VTC3. Please do not buy if you're unsure about this, or buy a couple to test yourself before placing a larger order, you'll see they put out lots of power.
- Chemistry: Li-Mn
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 30A
- Typical Capacity: 1600mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Dimensions: 65.0mm (L) x 18.2mm (D)
- Weight: 45g
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Origin: Japan
- Alternate names: VTC3, VCT3, VCT 3, VTC 3
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
As usual, liion Wholesale made things easy. Easy is wonderful! I use the VTC3 in my mech mods. They don't have the greatest capacity, but the power is there at 30 amps continuous. They're perfect for short period use, and I don't use my mechanicals for all day vaping. Did you see the price? ;-)