Sony/Murata VTC5A 30A-35A 2500/2600mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This product is either priced at a low wholesale-level price or is a limited quantity product so it is not eligible for any quantity discounts. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Genuine Sony US18650VTC5A 2500/2600mAh batteries, also known as the Sony VTC5A or VTC 5A. These are a great competitor to the Samsung 25R5 and LG HE2, and allow higher current draw than the Sony VTC5. These batteries are all fresh stock with manufacturing codes within the last few months. The problem is there are many counterfeits on the market these are guaranteed to be genuine. We've done extensive testing to be sure they're authentic VTC5A so you can be confident you've got the real thing.
Please note that these are transitioning to saying Murata on them due to Murata buying Sony's rechargeable battery division. At this time you may receive Sony VTC5A or Murata VTC5A batteries.
- Chemistry: NMC
- Max continuous discharge current: 35A (with temperature cutoff circuitry at 80 degrees C)
- Max continous discharge current without temperature cut: 30A
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Height: 65mm +/- 0.2mm
- Approximate Diameter: 18.35mm +0.15/-0.2 mm
- Weight: 47.1g +/-1.5g
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.25V (see specification)
- Not protected
- Origin: Japan/Malaysia
- Alternate Names: VCT5A, VCT 5A, VTC5A, US18650VTC5A, US18650VCT5A
The use of any Sony lithium ion rechargeable battery cell as a stand-alone product, including with e-cigarettes, vaporizer pens, and other products, constitutes a DANGEROUS misuse of the battery cells that poses a SERIOUS risk of personal injury or property damage. Sony does NOT approve using them in this application. These battery cells should only be used with necessary enclosures and protection circuitry to enable safe usage of the battery cells
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Very nice power output! I bought these from this store this mid summer. I at first used these on a personal mini water craft as two separate blocks in 14s7p setup. Now I decided to combine the two together for a 14s14p block. Want to use this for the electric mini bike I have around. Want to use it with a Motenergy ME0909 4.8kw motor along with a 4QD 200 speed controller. Anyway I really like these cells. Thanks for the neat flashlight!
Genuine cell! The only place I will ever buy li-ions. This VTC5 is a heavy! Weighs a few more grams than any other battery I have. It is one of the best though- hardly any voltage drop under heavy load. Capacity is average.. but that’s the tradeoff with all high drain cells. Five stars for service and product!
Second time around. I was so pleased with how these Batteries performed I went ahead and ordered them again. The only thing I wasn't so pleased with was how the tops dented in after awhile I did have them for quite awhile. I also wanted to try the Moli's. I wasn't sure if I would have a problem with the diameter being a little thicker or so I read in the description of them. I wanted to get another set of them so I would of bought two sets of each, the 5a's and the Moli's, but like I said I wasn't sure of them being too thick. So I bought three sets of the 5a's and only one set of the Moli's. Turns out they were just fine and I could of gotten another set or even all just the Moli's. Actually the tops of the Moli's had four posts, the 5a's only had three so I confident the Moli's will hold up even better than the 5a's. I did have a minor issue with the wraps, they weren't shrunk tight around the rings on top and there was a bruise to the wrap up there. Honestly, I don't know if they came with that bruise or if I somehow bruised it taking them out of the case but I noticed it before even charging them the first time. I'm not sure if this was an isolated incident or not but besides that I'm very happy with the performance of the Moli's. After ordering them they were in my mailbox in no time at all. THANK YOU AGAIN LIION WHOLESALE.
We Also Recommend