Opus BT-C3100 Charger/Battery Tester
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
This is the Opus BT-C3100 v2.2. This is identical to the BT-C3400 that some other vendors are selling. This is the most full featured charger we sell. It can do all kinds of stuff in addition to just charging batteries, including testing and cycling them.
This product is for advanced users only. We will not provide advice or technical support in using it to test your batteries.
Opus BT-C3100 Features:
- 4 independent channels. Most chargers have some channels connected together but not this one. You can have each channel doing a different thing, one could be analyzing while another is charging, they could all be charging at different rates, the sky is the limit.
- Internal resistance quick battery test mode checks internal resistance of batteries
- Discharge testing up to 1A checks that your batteries really have as many mAh as they say they do.
- Charging up to 2A per channel (up to 2 batteries) or 1A per channel (up to 4 batteries) allows very fast battery charging.
- Refresh mode allows you to cycle batteries automatically
- Charges Li-ion, NiMH, and NiCd
- NiMH/NiCd sizes: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, C, and SubC
- Li-Ion Sizes: 10440, 14500, 14650, RCR123A (17340), 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 19670 (protected 18650), 25500, 26500, 26650, 20700 (including IJoy)
- Can be set to 3.7V LiFeO4 charging or 4.35V high voltage li-ion charging by a switch on the PCB. Default li-ion charging mode is 4.2V CC/CV.
- Minus delta voltage charging for NiCd/NiMH reliable charging.
- New backlit LED display tells you information
In the Box:
- Opus BT-C3100 Charger/Battery Tester
- 1 US Power Adapter
- Lion Wholesale
This charger is MUCH MUCH better than the newer version. The batteries fit much more securely in this charger. This charger comes with a C and D size adapter, where the new charger DOES NOT. This is a GREAT charger. Don't even consider anything else.
really awesome charger. Love the IR test. It actually works!
works as stated
I have just recently purchased the Opus BT-C3100 Charger/Battery Tester and 20 Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Batteries. Because of guide lines they are not allowed. to ship fully charged. I tested them then charged them to find out they only had 1750 MAH . I used the charger to discharge and refresh them . This brought the batteries back to 3500 MAH of use . I am very pleased with myself for making the right Purchase and I am sure that you will be too
Charger has a lot of features. I'm using it to test a bunch of surplus batteries. So far it's been working for a week nonstop. Does everything that I want. Great charger.
We Also Recommend