Opus BT-C3100 Charger/Battery Tester
This is the Opus BT-C3100 v2.2. This is identical to the BT-C3400 that some other vendors are selling. This is the most full featured charger we sell. It can do all kinds of stuff in addition to just charging batteries, including testing and cycling them.
This product is for advanced users only. We will not provide advice or technical support in using it to test your batteries.
Opus BT-C3100 Features:
- 4 independent channels. Most chargers have some channels connected together but not this one. You can have each channel doing a different thing, one could be analyzing while another is charging, they could all be charging at different rates, the sky is the limit.
- Internal resistance quick battery test mode checks internal resistance of batteries
- Discharge testing up to 1A checks that your batteries really have as many mAh as they say they do.
- Charging up to 2A per channel (up to 2 batteries) or 1A per channel (up to 4 batteries) allows very fast battery charging.
- Refresh mode allows you to cycle batteries automatically
- Charges Li-ion, NiMH, and NiCd
- NiMH/NiCd sizes: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, C, and SubC
- Li-Ion Sizes: 10440, 14500, 14650, RCR123A (17340), 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 19670 (protected 18650), 25500, 26500, 26650, 20700 (including IJoy)
- Can be set to 3.7V LiFeO4 charging or 4.35V high voltage li-ion charging by a switch on the PCB. Default li-ion charging mode is 4.2V CC/CV.
- Minus delta voltage charging for NiCd/NiMH reliable charging.
- New backlit LED display tells you information
In the Box:
- Opus BT-C3100 Charger/Battery Tester
- 1 US Power Adapter
- Lion Wholesale
I received this charger by default after the Xtar VP4 Plus decided to self implode after minimal usage. Opus BT-C3100 performs more and all it's functions effortlessly than most anybody will need and if only two batteries are bayed it does it in minutes, not hours. Operation is easily to assimilate as function selection is brightly illuminated on the LED screen. The 4 slidding spring bays operate smoothly and without any grating or snagging which is so common in cheaper units. The only con I can think of is the lack of charge-ability of my 21700 sized batteries, but that's a small price for all my 18650's to pay. If you want a fast, reliable. multil-functional easy to use competitively priced charger, then look no further and get yourself one before you have to kick yourself. Pip Pip!
Another fine product from the fine folks at Lion Wholesale.
The perfect device for your batteries. You can’t go wrong with it. Buy it and you won’t regret it.
Works great for 18650 batteries and gives you plenty of information while charging. Very versatile.
Very efficient and informative about charging rates and overall battery conditions.
We Also Recommend