Opus BT-C3100 Charger/Battery Tester
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery Charger category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
This is the Opus BT-C3100 v2.2. This is identical to the BT-C3400 that some other vendors are selling. This is the most full featured charger we sell. It can do all kinds of stuff in addition to just charging batteries, including testing and cycling them.
This product is for advanced users only. We will not provide advice or technical support in using it to test your batteries.
Opus BT-C3100 Features:
- 4 independent channels. Most chargers have some channels connected together but not this one. You can have each channel doing a different thing, one could be analyzing while another is charging, they could all be charging at different rates, the sky is the limit.
- Internal resistance quick battery test mode checks internal resistance of batteries
- Discharge testing up to 1A checks that your batteries really have as many mAh as they say they do.
- Charging up to 2A per channel (up to 2 batteries) or 1A per channel (up to 4 batteries) allows very fast battery charging.
- Refresh mode allows you to cycle batteries automatically
- Charges Li-ion, NiMH, and NiCd
- NiMH/NiCd sizes: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, C, and SubC
- Li-Ion Sizes: 10440, 14500, 14650, RCR123A (17340), 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 19670 (protected 18650), 25500, 26500, 26650, 20700 (including IJoy)
- Can be set to 3.7V LiFeO4 charging or 4.35V high voltage li-ion charging by a switch on the PCB. Default li-ion charging mode is 4.2V CC/CV.
- Minus delta voltage charging for NiCd/NiMH reliable charging.
- New backlit LED display tells you information
In the Box:
- Opus BT-C3100 Charger/Battery Tester
- 1 US Power Adapter
- battery conditions
The perfect device for your batteries. You can’t go wrong with it. Buy it and you won’t regret it.
Nice smart charger
Works great for 18650 batteries and gives you plenty of information while charging. Very versatile.
Very efficient and informative about charging rates and overall battery conditions.
Opus BT-C3100 Charger/Battery Tester
I’m happy with it, however the instructions are very Long and needlessly complicated.. No basic instructions on how to do the various functions. Perhaps it's in there somewhere but I couldn't find it. However I did watch several YouTube reviews on it. They were not as bad as the instructions but apparently they had just as much trouble as I did.. I Watched the best of the reviews twice before I figured it out.
Definetly one of the top 4 Multi Chem. Chargers
This would be I believe my 8th Opus Charger and I also believe the Opus is in the top 5 multi chemistry chargers available currently, and most importantly to me it rates as very good with HJK of Lygte, which won't mean much to most but he would be the most reliable person to test and give an opinion on anything related to chargers or cells. Google BLF HJK Opus, This charger has a very simple U.I., it's dependable and accurate. I've never had one go haywire or cause a dangerous situation for me and I have never gotten bogus statistical results, but I have after hundreds of uses had bay 3 start acting up and that's when I know it's time to replace the unit. This charger also has a switch inside the case to charge 4.3 cells but I HIGHLY suggest leaving that alone unless you really understand what you're doing. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that, but it's there. I can usually get 2-5 years before I feel it's time to replace an Opus for whatever reason and I can't say that about many of the other chargers I've used. I run up to 8 chargers in a bank and charger hundreds of cells a month and I need them to be charged accuratly. I will continue to buy Opus and I will continue to buy them from Liion Wholesale a fantastic company.
We Also Recommend