Vapcell S4 Plus Battery Charger and Battery Discharge Tester - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
New upgraded (July 2020) version of Vapcell S4 Plus charger!
Vapcell S4 Plus Features:
- Independent slot charging
- Automatically recognizes battery type (Li-ion, Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd)
- Able to run capacity test
- Reverse battery and short circuit protection
- Temperature sensor to prevent overheating while charging
- Button top contacts for recessed flat top batteries
- Overcharge protection
- Activate and repair 0V lithium batteries
- Automatically calculates charging time
- Connector type: AC Wall Adapter
- Input voltage: DC 12V/5A
- Charge speed:
- Lithium Ion: .25A, .5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 3A x 4
- Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd: .25A, .5A, 1A x 4
- Cut off voltage:
- Lithium Ion: 4.2V +/- 1%
- Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd: 1.48V +/- 1%
- Battery chemistry: Lithium Ion (IMR/INR/ICR), Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd
- Common battery sizes:
- Lithium Ion: 10340, 10440, 14500, 16340, 16650, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 22650, 26500, 26650, 20650, 22500, 25500
- Able to charge protected 20700 and 21700 size cells
- Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd (1.48V): AAAA, AAA, SC, C
In the Box:
- Vapcell S4 Plus charger
- DC Wall Adapter
Unable to complete a capacity test. It will charge and discharge the battery but then it in a matter of 30 to 40 seconds the percentage just counts up to 100% and the charger stops. This was a reported problem when the charger was first released and the "upgraded" version still has the same problem. Plus the charger chooses the discharge rate, not you. As you see in the photo it chose 500mA to discharge this new freshly charged Molicel P42A that shows a 20ohm resistance value even though I selected 1 amp in manual mode. The low capacity reading seems legit because my Opus had an even slightly lower reading. I left the charger sit for over two and a half hours and the voltage only rose by 0.2v during that time. Both the slots 1 and 4 have this problem. I did not try slots 2 and 3 because those 2 slots are have a maximum 500mA discharge rate. But it is capable of charging 4 cells simultaneously at 1.5 - 2 amps without breaking a sweat, even though it can charge 4 cells at 3 amps, I'm not comfortable pumping 3 amps into my cells. And it has very long slots for protected 21700 cells. Just be sure you can live with its bugs and limitations.
Nice charger, Works well. I like that you can adjust current for each slot.
Charger is better than the others I've had in the past. I didn't realize it had an alarm for when batteries are charged. I was looking around trying to figure out where the noise was coming from. I use manual mode to charge my batteries at a slower rate. Excellent!
It works great and 21700 protected batteries fit fine. I like the fact that it allows me to set charge current manually. This is an excellent charger for all li-ion and nmh cells.
I like how it can be automatic or manual depending on my needs. LIION shipped it fast and I appreciate it!!!
We Also Recommend