Vapcell 26650 20A Flat Top 5300mAh Battery - Genuine
This product is priced at a low wholesale-level price and is not eligible for any further quantity discounts. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Vapcell direct. These batteries are direct from Vapcell.
Vapcell 26650 5300mah Specifications:
- Size: 26650
- Approximate Diameter: 26.1mm
- Approximate Length: 65.5mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 5300mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 5200mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gold and Black
- Origin: China
Priced per battery, not per pair.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Ordered 2 of these to try them out. My first ever Vapecell batteries. Both cells weighed 97g, and both were at 3.62v when received. Running a capacity test on my Opus BT-C3100 at a 1amp discharge rate, the batteries had 5728mAh and 5759mAh of capacity. Starting voltage was 4.20v (checked with my Fluke multimeter), and cut-off voltage was 2.90v. I monitored the voltage every half hour after the first hour. They hold a pretty linear voltage drop until they hit approximately 3.30v, which was just over the 5.5 hour mark into the test, then over the next 15 minutes they dropped off quickly to 2.9v. The total time to discharge was 5hrs 47min plus or minus a few seconds. A pretty impressive performance for the price I paid for them. Now I'll have to see how well they hold up over time. Shipping time was incredibly sloooow! 11 days from the time I placed the order, and 8 days from the time they were shipped. The thing is, I live less than 45 miles from Li-ion Wholesale. Even the Pony Express was way faster than this!! lol
those batteries are so awesome i can not believe it. i am using them for a Van Camp we are constructing and those cells go in ambient lighting signs that last all night long. the price is amazing as are the cell's.
Wasn’t sure if this was legit, but after 3 orders, everything is perfect on the 18650 and 26650 batteries I received
I have placed 5 orders with Liion and very experience has been better from the last. My orders are processed fast, question or issues are immediately resolved or answered. Shipping is almost uncomfortably fast and every person I’ve dealt with has been a true pleasure to deal with. I will not buy from anywhere else and highly recommend to friends in my industry.
The latest 26650 from Vapcell turns out to be a great performer in flashlights. It has plenty of power and 5300 mah seems to last forever. I would not hesitate to put this in any application that requires a 26650 cell. I can comfortably say that I no longer have to use the 18650 adapters, these are a win.
We Also Recommend