1S1PNCR18500A 3.6V 2040mAh 18500 size battery pack with wire leads (replaces UR18500 Battery Pack)
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test! Please note that during special sales you may see no quantity pricing table above in which case the sale price is the price no matter the quantity.
Receive free battery cases with your purchase! (up to 24 batteries, click to read our updated case policy.)
The LiionWholesale 1S1PNCR18500A is a PCB protected version of the Panasonic NCR18500A, with wire leads and a connector so that you can connect it to any device or snip off the connector and put on your own connector of choice. This is a 2040mAh 4A battery and is a great small size battery.
This product is commonly used in some off the shelf electronics by various companies. If you have opened your product and found our "UR18500 Battery Pack" or our 1S1PNCR18500A, then this product can be used to replace it. UR18500 Battery Pack is the old version of this battery, this new one is backwards compatible but will provide longer battery life.
High Level of Safety Certifications
This product has a very high level of safety certifications including UL 62133, UN38.3/DOT Testing, IEC 62133, CE, REACH, and RoHS. Most batteries on the market do not have nearly this level of documented safety.
All protected batteries are not the same
These are manufactured with a very high quality PCB including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC with two MOSFETs. This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
The cell is made by Panasonic. Our company then adds the high quality PCB along with the wire leads in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A blue wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
Compatible with 3.7V
Some companies market batteries like this as 3.7V, this will replace any 3.7V lithium ion with no issue. 3.7V vs 3.6V is just a labeling difference and is not an actual voltage difference inside the battery.
- Manufacturer and part number: Liion Wholesale 1S1PNCR18500A
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 4A
- Typical Capacity: 2040 mAh (1940mAh minimum)
- Style: With wire leads (26 AWG) and 1.25mm-2p connector
- Maximum Dimensions: 50.6mm length x 22.0mm diameter
- Weight: 35g
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V (approximate)
- Voltage: 3.6V (compatible with 3.7V)
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Protection Cutoff Current: 15-20A
- Protection IC: Ricoh
- MOSFETS Quantity: 2
- Origin: China
- Battery Pack Certifications: UL 62133, UN38.3/DOT Testing, IEC 62133, CE, REACH, and RoHS
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme, UL1642
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
We Also Recommend