Gyrfalcon All-44 Battery Charger
This product is either priced at a low wholesale-level price or is a limited quantity product so it is not eligible for any quantity discounts. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
*IMPORTANT: This charger offers a variety of termination voltages. Read the manual and understand how to set the termination voltage for your batteries BEFORE using this charger. All cells on our site should be charged to no more than 4.2V.
Gyrfalcon All-44 Specifications:
- Compatible with lithium ion, NiMh, NiCd and LiFePO4 cells
- Common Lithium Ion Battery sizes: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- NiMh/NiCd batteries like AA, AAA, C, D
- Output Current: .1A/.25A/.5A/1A - Selectable per channel
- Can charge up to 4 batteries at 1A!
- Input: DC 12V 4A
- Output Voltage: Ni-MH 1.5V, LiFePO4 3.6V, Li-ion 4.2V / 4.3V / 4.35V - selectable*
- Important: ALL the batteries available on our site should be charged to no more than 4.2V
Gyrfalcon All-44 Features:
- Overcharge protection
- Automatically stops charging upon completion
- Reverse polarity and short circuit prevention
- Able to charge 4x 26650 size batteries at the same time
In the Box:
- Gyrfalcon All-44 Battery Charger
- 1 AC Power Adapter
- Warranty Card
- User Manual
Flexible and easy to use. General mode is set and forget, while Professional mode is more versatile, with ability to change charging current and voltage for individual slots. LED display is sharp with easy to read charging parameters and progress. Ability to charge 21700 and LiFePo makes it a no-brainer in this category at this price.
This product solved my problem of not being able to charge the minuscule 10180 Li-ion battery and it worked great. Some of the videos on this product state that you must manually set the charger for the charge rate you want but, in my case, it automatically detected the correct type and amp rate to charge the battery so I have to believe some of the videos out on the internet may be out of date.
There are only 2 things that hold this charger back from being great and you can remedy one of them easily. First... the charger doesn't have rubber foot pads to hold it in place on your deck or countertop... this is the one you can remedy. Second, its a 72mm vertical bay... inserting 21700s are not an issue if you take your time, but you can ruin your wraps if you insert and or remove them in haste.
Top notch full featured charger.
We Also Recommend