Gyrfalcon All-88 Battery Charger
This product is either priced at a low wholesale-level price or is a limited quantity product so it is not eligible for any quantity discounts. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Gyrfalcon All-88 Battery Charger - Charge All of Your Multi-Size Batteries at Once
If you use a lot of 20700/21700/26650 batteries, the Gyrfalcon All-88 is the charger for you. The All-88 offers 8 wide charging bays that can be individually set for charging speed, and the power to charge up to 8 larger-sized cells at 1A at the same time.
Fits 8 Large Cells (26650/20700/21700) - At Once! With its longer and wider charging bays, this charger can support the charging of 8x 26650/21700/20700 size batteries at one time.
*IMPORTANT: This charger offers a variety of termination voltages. Read the manual and understand how to set the termination voltage for your batteries BEFORE using this charger. All cells on our site should be charged to no more than 4.2V.
Gyrfalcon All-88 Specifications:
- Compatible with lithium ion, NiMh, NiCd and LiFePO4 cells
- Common Lithium Ion Battery sizes: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 32650
- NiMh/NiCd batteries like AA, AAA, C
- Output Current: .1A/.25A/.5A/1A - Selectable per channel
- Can charge up to 8 batteries at 1A!
- Input: DC 12V 4A
- Output Voltage: Ni-MH 1.5V, LiFePO4 3.6V, Li-ion 4.2V / 4.3V / 4.35V - selectable*
- Important: ALL the batteries available on our site should be charged to no more than 4.2V
Gyrfalcon All-88 Features:
- Overcharge protection
- Automatically stops charging upon completion
- Reverse polarity and short circuit prevention
- Able to charge 8x 26650 size batteries at the same time
In the Box:
- Gyrfalcon All-88 Battery Charger
- 1 AC Power Adapter
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Gyrfalcon battery charger
I thought using this would be more difficult since it has so many features, and says you need to set it up before use. I even watched a couple YouTube videos! I put my batteries in, and was prepared to push a bunch of buttons... it went to the correct settings and started charging without me pushing a thing! Best charger ever!! I love being able to charge all batteries when going to bed, and not have to stay on a regiment with a 4 bay to always have freshly charged batteries.
Chargers Worked Great
Worked well. Thank you.
seems to work well
It seems to work. I don't know why to configure voltage, but it seems to auto-detect nimh/lithium and go with default voltages. This is my first charger that has a display for each battery that says how long each has been charging, for what voltage. C batteries fit but not D. Tried C123, 14500, 18650, 26500
Works great, better than expected. Like the ability to choose what your goal voltage is, in case your lithium ion gets discharged lower than expected.
We Also Recommend