Hixon AA Size Button Top 3500mWh 1.5V 4 Pack Battery Kit
This product is either priced at a low wholesale-level price or is a limited quantity product so it is not eligible for any quantity discounts. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
1.5V Lithium Ion Batteries - Replace your old AA batteries
With a 1.5V rating, you can easily replace all of your old, non-rechargeable alkaline AA size batteries for ones that you can use over and over again. These are our newest highest capacity model with a staggering 3500mWh capacity.
These use lithium ion cells and are superior to normal NiCD or NiMH rechargeable batteries. They will put out a constant 1.5V voltage so your device will not slowly lower in power as your battery dies. Also, there's no memory effect so you can partially charge or discharge as much as you want without damaging them.
If you would like to charge the batteries from the wall, you can use our LiionWholesale USB wall plug adapter (sold separately) or can use any other USB wall plug as long as it meets the specs below.
Please note that we only recommend using the Hixon charger that comes in the bundle with these batteries, normal lithium ion chargers may not function correctly. So choose the "with charger" option.
Hixon AA Button Top Battery Specifications:
- Size: 14500
- Approximate Diameter: 14.2mm
- Approximate Length: 50.5mm
- Brand: Hixon
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 3A
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 2330mah
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Peak Voltage: 1.5V
- Protected: YES
- Style: Button Top
- Color: Black and Blue
- Origin: China
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, FCC
Hixon Charger Specifications:
- Input: USB Type-C 5V/2A
- Output: DC 5V, 500mA x 4
- Charging Time: 2 hours
In the Box:
- 4x Hixon AA Batteries
- Battery Case
- Hixon Battery Charger (only included with charger option)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable (only included with charger option)
- User Guide (only included with charger option)
*This charger is specific to these batteries and should not be used with any other AA size cell.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Only AA and AAA batteries that I use. Better than Energizer AA Lithium batteries and rechargeable in less than two hours.
Batteries are working great with a Blink system.
Seems to work very well. Quick shipping.
So far they have been awesome battery's
Fanatsic AA Replacements
Already have 200+ hours on the set of 4 with one initial charge from day one and one more charge after that.
We Also Recommend
Sinowatt SW18650-25SP 20A 2500mAh Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount