Liion Wholesale Button Top Molicel INR-18650-P26A 35A 2600mAh Button Top 18650 Battery
This product is priced at a low wholesale-level price and is not eligible for any further quantity discounts. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Our very popular Molicel/NPE P26A, now with a button top! Note this button top is manufactured by Liion Wholesale by using a flat top Molicel P26A and then adding a button top to it, Molicel does not offer this product as a button top.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Molicel/NPE P26A INR-18650-P26A 18650 Button Top Cell Specifications:
- Full Molicel INR-18650-P26A Datasheet
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.4 mm +/- 0.3mm (May be slightly thicker than most standard 18650)
- Approximate Length: 67.15 +/- 0.15mm
- Brand: E-One Moli Energy Corp. (Molicel) & New Power Energy (NPE)
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 2600mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 2500mAh (Minimum)
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Button Top
- Color: Gray
- Origin: Taiwan
Note: Due to customer contractual agreements, these cells may not be used in a vacuum cleaner application.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
The base battery's specs fit my application, but there is no standard for button tops and the one added to this makes the battery longer than the OEM's for my camera gimbal. These will just squeeze into the battery compartment, but are then very difficult to remove. There were no dimensions provided on the product's page. I took the risk and was disappointed. Not recommended for the Zhiyun Weebil S gimbal.
Hi William - Thank you for your review. We apologize that the battery did not fit in your device as it should. I double checked the listing for this particular cell and the dimensions are listed (Approximate Diameter: 18.4 mm +/- 0.3mm (May be slightly thicker than most standard 18650) Approximate Length: 67.15 +/- 0.15mm). Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
We Also Recommend