Nitecore D4 4-bay Digital Lithium Ion Battery Charger
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery Charger category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
A great digital rechargeable battery charger with a very sophisticated display. Does not charge as quickly as the Efest LUC but has a better display. Be sure to cycle through the images to see all features of this great charger.
All versions come with the AC wall cord, but the version with car adapter also includes a car adapter that can be used with a 12V cigarette lighter so you have charging options.
NO BATTERIES INCLUDED
- Great 18650 battery charger that is also compatible with the following IMR/Li-ion/LifePO4 sizes: 21700, 20700, 26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- *The IJoy 20700 and 21700 will fit in this charger, but they're VERY snug. Please be very careful when using with these batteries!
- Also compatible with Ni-mh and Ni-Cd in AA/AAA/AAAA/C sizes
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz 0.35A max OR DC 12V 1A
- Output Voltage: 4.2V +/- 1% / 3.7V +/- 1% / 1.48V +/- 1%
- Output Current: 0.375A per channel with 3-4 batteries OR 0.75A per channel with 2 or less batteries
- See the picture slideshow for more features.
In the Box:
- Nitecore D4 Digital charger
- 1 AC Wall Adapter Charging Cable
- Warranty Card
Works very well, lots of info and feedback. Great price and fast shipping from Liion wholesale.
Top of line Lithium Ion Battery Charger
Best of Lithium Ion Battery Charger. Has a lot of features and protection.Highly recommended.
Great charger in an awesome price!
Overall, I’m very satisfied with this charger. It does what I needed it to do. I love the the digital display after coming from my Olight Omni-Dok. I’m looking to also buy the new Nitecore UMS4, so I can charge more batteries at once. I just wish mine came with a manual, I don’t know why mine didn’t come with one. I’ll just have to go download it online.
Upgraded my charger with this one and it is spectacular. The screen display is great and seems accurate. My only gripe is I wish it would default to low power charging instead of defaulting to fast charging. I have plenty of batteries charged at one time so I don't need batteries charged quickly. So when I put 4 batteries in the tray I have manually select each one and set it to "low" for slow charging. It's better on the battery too. Its not that big a deal, but its the only con I could come up with.
Nitecore d4 charger
I love it and use it daily. This is my second one, bought just as a backup. I have been using my first one for about 3 years now with zero problems.
We Also Recommend