Nitecore D4 4-bay Digital Lithium Ion Battery Charger
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery Charger category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
A great digital rechargeable battery charger with a very sophisticated display. Does not charge as quickly as the Efest LUC but has a better display. Be sure to cycle through the images to see all features of this great charger.
All versions come with the AC wall cord, but the version with car adapter also includes a car adapter that can be used with a 12V cigarette lighter so you have charging options.
NO BATTERIES INCLUDED
- Great 18650 battery charger that is also compatible with the following IMR/Li-ion/LifePO4 sizes: 21700, 20700, 26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
- Also compatible with Ni-mh and Ni-Cd in AA/AAA/AAAA/C sizes
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz 0.35A max OR DC 12V 1A
- Output Voltage: 4.2V +/- 1% / 3.7V +/- 1% / 1.48V +/- 1%
- Output Current: 0.375A per channel with 3-4 batteries OR 0.75A per channel with 2 or less batteries
- See the picture slideshow for more features.
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
It is nice to charge four batteries at once, but it is a little lacking in power. It takes 13 hours to slow charge four 18650 batteries.
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Jeremy - thanks for your feedback. The D4 is a great little charger - durable and with lots of useful features - but it's not the speediest charger we have. If speed is a concern, an Efest charger is faster, or if you're looking to stay with a Nitecore, the SC2 is also very quick :). The downside of charging your batteries faster can be shorter overall life for the battery, so it's important to balance those two concerns when picking your charger. Again, thanks for your feedback, and hope this helps :).
Works great and at a great price
Solid charger, batteries nest in well. Seem to charge the batteries just a little fuller than the 4 bay i-4. Display is nice and easily readable at a distance. Primarily used with 18650's but I had also charged aa and aaa eneloops and they seem to get a fuller charge also. Also, this company is awesome, not the run around and delayed shipping as with some companies out there.
We Also Recommend