SkyRC MC3000 Battery Charger & Analyzer
This product is either priced at a low wholesale-level price or is a limited quantity product so it is not eligible for any quantity discounts. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
SkyRC MC3000 Features:
- Supports 9+ battery chemistries (NiCd, LiFePO4, Li-Ion, NiMH, NiZn, Eneloop, LTO*, Lilo4.35, RAM)
- LTO mode is still under testing
- Automatically recognizes battery type (Li-ion, Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, etc)
- 6 total operation modes (Charge, discharge, cycle, refresh analyze, storage (Li-ion batteries only), break-in (NiMH, NiCd, Eneloop batteries only))
- Built-in aluminum cooler for dissipating heat inside charger
- Easily programmable with saved profiles for convenient testing/charging
- Secure stand for enhanced viewing angle and cooling air flow
- Charging time limit to prevent overcharging
- Compatible with mobile app & PC for monitored real-time data and graphs
- Charging control and upgrade firmware directly from PC
- Connector type: AC Wall Adapter
- Input Power: DC 12V ~ 18V / 60W
- Charge speed:
- Li-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Lilo4.35: Max 3A (x4 slots)
- Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, NiZn, RAM, Eneloop: Max 3A (x4 slots)
- Cut off voltage:
- Li-ion, Lilo4.35, LiFePO4, LTO: |±0.01V|
- Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, NiZn, RAM, Eneloop: <|±2mV|
- Battery chemistry: Lithium Ion (IMR/INR/ICR), Ni-Mh, Ni-Cd, LiFePO4, Ni-Zn, Eneloop, LTO*, Lilo4.35, RAM
- Common battery sizes:
- Lithium Ion: 10340, 10440, 14500, 16340, 16650, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 22650, 26500, 26650, 20650, 22500, 25500, 32600, 32650, 32700
- Able to charge protected 20700 and 21700 size cells
- Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd (1.48V): AAAA, AAA, SC, C, D
In the Box:
- SkyRC MC3000 Charger
- AC Switching Adapter
- AC Power Cord
SkyRC MC3000 just awesome!
Solid product for the most part. The only thing I find odd is when I use bluetooth and look at the end results for refresh, the values differ between the android app and the reading on the actual unit.
SkyRC MC3000 battery charger
i never received the charger.
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Stephen, Thanks for contacting us. Your order was shipped from our warehouse on December 2nd. Unfortunately USPS is facing extreme delays nationwide at this time, especially on the east coast. It seems like they are also moving packages within their system without actually scanning them. Here is a little write up we did, so all of our customers are aware of the delays; https://liionwholesale.com/blogs/news/usps-post-office-having-massive-delays I also took a look at your order. You chose USPS Parcel Select Ground shipping which can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to arrive. As per our policy regarding Parcel Select Ground shipments, unfortunately there is nothing we can do until 30 days has past from the date that the order was shipped. Please give your tracking information more time to update.
We Also Recommend