Vapcell 20700 3200mAh 30A Battery Flat Top - Genuine
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Vapcell 20700 Gold - the next step in 20700 technology
You asked, and we listened. When given the chance, we were able to obtain a small batch of these limited and hard to get 20700 cells. Our testing shows performance on par with the Panasonic NCR20700A. But don't take our word for it - see Mooch's test results here.
This particular batch of cells has some cosmetic damage on some batteries, but given the high demand for this particular battery, we decided we would offer them at a reduced price and as-is for those folks who are willing to compromise on appearance, but not on performance. (No refunds or returns will be accepted due to cosmetic blemishes).
*Important - these batteries are being sold AS-IS and at reduced pricing, due to potential cosmetic defects (light scratching on positive and negative ends and sometimes small dimples. See pictures. No exchanges or returns will be accepted due to cosmetic issues).
Get them while they're here, because we can't guarantee when we'll have them again!
Vapcell direct. These batteries are direct from Vapcell. If you purchase a pair, you will also receive a Vapcell EVA zipper case.
Vapcell 20700 3200mAh Specifications:
- Size: 20700
- Diameter: 20.0mm (manufacturer spec)
- Length: 70.2mm (manufacturer spec)
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3200mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 3100mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gold and Black
- Origin: China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (15)
- Questions (0)
Great battery with reduced price due to some minor scratches on the ends. Last longer than iJoy 5 legs. I wish I have bought more than 3.
I use them on my squonk mechs and they last much longer than any 18650 I’ve found. Very nice batteries
Great service fast shipping!!!!!
Great batteries best available 20700’s right now!!!!
Arrived brand new in plastic wrapping still. This is noteworthy as these were discounted due to being "blemished". Very happy, would order more if they were in stock.
We Also Recommend