Vapcell G53 26650 20A Flat Top 5300mAh Battery - Genuine
This product is either priced at a low wholesale-level price or is a limited quantity product so it is not eligible for any quantity discounts. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Vapcell direct. These batteries are direct from Vapcell.
Vapcell G53 Specifications:
- Size: 26650
- Approximate Diameter: 26.1mm
- Approximate Length: 65.5mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 5300mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 5200mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gold and Black
- Origin: China
Priced per battery, not per pair.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Great battery, plenty of power , extra to spare I can't say enough about the delivery time You people are doing a fantastic job, thank you
You can read my previous review of these cells because these 4 additional cells I've just received have the same characteristics as those did, but with slightly less capacity. Still way above their rating. These 4 came in at 5680, 5681, 5699, and 5708mAh of capacity, with discharge times of 5hrs 41min for the shortest time and 5hrs 44min for the longest at a 1 amp discharge. This shows me these are very closely matched and have consistent manufacturing. I hope Liion Wholesale gets a hold of Vapcell's K64 6400mAh 26650 cells. They have a lower CDR of 15 amps, but should offer fantastic runtimes when not pushed too hard.
I run these all day long in two Emissar D4S lights with diffusers. They work great as portable desk lamps for me. I also have no complaints on their performance either as Mooch has rated these quite well too as a 15A CDR cell. Unfortunately these are all that seems to be available going forward as the Red 5500mah high discharge cell was discontinued. I would like to see how they compare against the new Vapcell 6200mah 26650 cells though.
Works well, time will tell about durability,longevity and cell degradation
My first time with Vapecell. Power is good but the cells are not lasting through the day. Seems hit or miss with 26650 cells or maybe this one isn't a good choice for my mod. The 20700's I ordered for my Diamond mod are doing well though. I miss the Basen's from a couple of years ago - those were long lasting and strong.
We Also Recommend
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount