XTAR VC4SL Battery Charger - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for discounts depending on how many you buy! See the table above for pricing at different quantities. You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test! Please note that during special sales you may see no quantity pricing table above in which case the sale price is the price no matter the quantity.
The XTAR VC4SL is the new version of the now discontinued VC4S. This updated charger comes with a much needed feature - longer bays for protected 20700 and 21700 size cells! In addition to some other upgrades, XTAR has also replaced the standard USB charging cable with a USB Type-C cable. As before, being able to measure full battery capacity is a major advantage to this charger.
The Xtar VC4SL is a powerful and versatile battery charger that is perfect for charging a wide range of battery cells. It has four independent charging bays, each with its own adjustable output, allowing you to charge different types of batteries at the same time. The VC4SL is powered by USB, so you can easily charge it on the go. The charger's colorful LCD screen clearly displays charging information, including the current, voltage, and capacity of each battery.
The VC4SL is compatible with a wide range of battery types, including 3.6V/3.7V Lithium Ion/IMR/INR/ICR batteries in sizes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650, and 32650. It is also compatible with 1.2V Ni-MH/NI-CD batteries in sizes AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, and D. It can even charge most protected 21700 batteries which are too long for many chargers.
It has a maximum charging current of 3A for a single slot. It has the capability to grade battery capacity, and can set batteries to storage voltage for long life. The VC4SL uses TC/CC/CV three-stage charging to maximize battery lifespan, and has a precise cutoff at 4.2V when the battery is fully charged. It also has a number of protective features, such as reverse-polarity protection, short circuit protection, and overcharge protection, to ensure the safety of your batteries.
The Xtar VC4SL comes with a USB cable, carrying bag, and user manual (in multiple languages), as well as a scratch and check validation serial number for warranty purposes. Whether you need a charger for your electronic devices at home or on the go, the Xtar VC4SL is a great choice.
XTAR VC4SL Features:
- Real-time charging status
- Adjustable charging current (0.25A to 3A)
- Full capacity testing and storage mode
- Overcharge, over current and over voltage protection
- Automatically detects battery type and charges accordingly
- Automatic charging cutoff
- 3 stage battery charging to maximize battery life
- 0V battery activation mode
- Real-time temperature control protection
- Input power: QC3.0 (5V / 3A | 9V / 2A)
- Cut-off voltage: 4.2V +/- .05V, 1.45V +/- .1V
- Charge speeds:
- 1 x 3A
- 2 x 2A
- 4 x 1A
- 4 x .5A
- Battery chemistry: Lithium ion (IMR/INR/ICR 3.6V or 3.7V) and Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd
- Common li-ion battery sizes: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650
- Able to charge protected 20700 and 21700 size cells
- Common Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd sizes: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D
In the Box:
- XTAR VC4SL charger
- USB Type-C cable
- Carrying bag
XTAR Direct. We are an XTAR Authorized dealer. Buy from us with full confidence you're receiving authentic XTAR products.
We Also Recommend