XTAR VC8 Battery Charger - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
XTAR VC8 Features:
- Real-time charging status
- Overcharge, over current and over voltage protection
- Built-in temperature control system
- Automatic charging cutoff
- 3 stage battery charging to maximize battery life
- 0V battery activation mode
- Input power: QC3.0 (5V 2A / 9V 2A)
- Cut-off voltage: 4.2V +/- .05V, 1.45V +/- .1V
- Charge speeds:
- 1 x 3A
- 2 x 2A
- 4 x 1A
- 8 x .5A
- Battery chemistry: Lithium ion (IMR/INR/ICR 3.6V or 3.7V) and Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd
- Common li-ion battery sizes: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650
- Able to charge protected 20700 and 21700 size batteries
- Common Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd battery sizes: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, C
In the Box:
- XTAR VC8 charger
- USB cable
XTAR Direct. We are an XTAR Authorized dealer. Buy from us with full confidence you're receiving authentic XTAR products.
I love being able to charge 8 21700 batteries at the same time. Other chargers I’ve had that fit 21700 cells haven’t been capable of fitting them in every spot at once. Awesome time saver
I purchased one from Liion a few months ago, and just purchased 2 more for friends.
Charges fast and was a great price.
I'm disappointed that the "grade" setting(capacity testing) only discharges @ 300mA and is not configurable. This makes testing slow. Additionally, only the first 4 slots can be used for this testing. On the positive side, all 8 slots can be used for basic charging.
Does what was advertised. It helps for sorting batteries using the capacity feature. Doesn't seem to over-charge batteries, but occasionally detects very low NiMH batteries as Liion and starts charging them at higher voltages.
We Also Recommend