Panasonic/Sanyo NCR20700B 4000mAh 15A 20700 Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test! Please note that during special sales you may see no quantity pricing table above in which case the sale price is the price no matter the quantity.
The Sanyo NCR 20700B is a new 20700 sized battery. It's a little bigger than an 18650 but packs a lot of energy. The NCR20700B is the more energy density oriented version of the two 20700 batteries that Sanyo is currently selling, at a huge 4000-4250mAh while still supporting 15A continuous discharge. As always, all batteries are genuine grade A original NCR20700B batteries.
Packaging Note: These are packaged in original Panasonic packaging which is 25 pcs per box. If you only order a few (under 25), they would be packaged in plastic cases. If you order 25 or more, we will send the original Panasonic boxes of 25, and package any odd ones into self sealing bags. If you would like them packaged in original packaging, please order in multiples of 25.
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
- Typical Capacity: 4250mAh
- Rated Capacity: 4000mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Max Dimensions: 70.3mm (L) x 20.35mm (D)
- Max Weight: 63g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected/Unprotected: Unprotected
- Origin: Japan
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
We Also Recommend
Protected 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery with UL2054 and CB certs (MJ1 cell inside) - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Protected 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery (Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA cell inside) - Wholesale Discount