Vapcell 26650 32A Flat Top 4200mAh Battery - Genuine
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
Vapcell 26650 - Affordable Performance
This 4200mAh offering from Vapcell is a well-priced competitor to the already well regarded Aspire and IJoy 26650s that have been on the market. Our testing puts performance right in line with those other two batteries, at a slightly less expensive price.
Vapcell direct. These batteries are direct from Vapcell. If you purchase a pair, you will also receive a 26650-sized Vapcell EVA zipper case (see photos).
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Vapcell 26650 4200mah Specifications:
- Size: 26650
- Approximate Diameter: 26.1mm
- Approximate Length: 65.5mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Typical Capacity: 4200mah
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 4100mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 32A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO, unprotected
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Purple and White
- Origin: China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
I’ve had trouble using these in my 26650 vaping mods and also with efest luc charger. The issue seems to be with the stock battery wraps I think. They are so thick around the positive that it will not make contact with positive on mod or charger. I have been able to push the bottom of battery while in charger and get it to make a connection. These are the first 26650 batteries I’ve used so I don’t have any extra wraps to try and see if this is really the issue. I’ve never had a problem with Lion products in the past. This is more of a Vapcell problem. So if you order these you might want to get some extra wraps and insulators.
Really like the packaging.
Does not last as long as the Basen 26650 batteries did. I bought these to replace the Basen ones I had after they started lasting only half the day. The Vapcell ones brand new only go for half the day. I was hoping for more but they do work.
I like these batteries and im probably not being completely fair with my rating. I use them in my Geekvape aegis and I go through 3 batteries a day. They start off strong, but after and hour or so I can notice the difference. I love that they come with battery cases, but every case I’ve had the zipper falls off.
I’ve been using this with TC coils and it works well and lasts me all day. Zero issues.
We Also Recommend