IMREN 18350 800mAh Button Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Imren 18350 - Affordable Budget Button Top 18350.
The Imren 18350 battery is a good cheap button top 18350 that's an affordable option for smaller devices. With a solid mid-range capacity of 800mAh and a low price, this little 18350 button top battery hits the mark in price and performance.
You can view Mooch's test results here for more information. While Mooch says the performance is "poor", the test results in our view show that it actually performs great at 3A or less. While he is correct that there are some more expensive 18350 batteries out there that perform much better at higher current levels and sometimes have a little bit higher capacity, our view is this one is great if you're running at 3A or less and is a much better value than many others.
IMREN direct. Our IMREN batteries are purchased directly from the manufacturer, guaranteeing their authenticity.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Imren 800mAh 18350 Specifications:
- Size: 18350
- Type: IMR/Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Manufacturer's Rated Capacity: 800mAh
- Manufacturer's Rated Current: None (We recommend about 3A maximum)
- Approximate Size: 18.38mm diameter by 35.63mm length (including button top)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Button Top
- Weight: 22.1g
- Color: Blue wrapper
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
We Also Recommend