Molicel/NPE INR-18650-P26A 35A 2600mAh Flat Top 18650 Battery - Authorized Distributor
Molicel/NPE INR-18650-P26A - Cutting Edge "Power" Cell.
Preliminary testing of the Moli P26A shows performance better than the Sony/Murata VTC5A, which was the best high power 18650 battery before. This exceptional 18650 cell is designed to deliver continuous 35 amps for the most demanding applications.
Authorized Molicel/NPE US Distributor - Guaranteed to be Grade A, Unused, and Manufacturer Approved.
Liion Wholesale is an authorized US distributor of these cells in partnership with New Power Energy. Other versions sold as "OEM" are not officially authorized sales and are not direct from the factory. Unlike unauthorized "OEM" P26A, these are guaranteed genuine, grade A, and unused. Please see more information here:
Liion Wholesale and Molicel/NPE Authorized Distributor Announcement
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Molicel/NPE P26A INR-18650-P26A 18650 Cell Specifications:
- Full Molicel INR-18650-P26A Datasheet
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.3 mm +/- 0.3mm (May be slightly thicker than most standard 18650)
- Approximate Length: 65.05 +/- 0.15mm
- Brand: E-One Moli Energy Corp. (Molicel) & New Power Energy (NPE)
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 2600mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 2500mAh (Minimum)
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gray
- Origin: Taiwan
- Certifications: UN38.3, UL1642, IEC 62133
Note: Due to customer contractual agreements, these cells may not be used in a vacuum cleaner application.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Works great. Last longer than
Works great. Last longer than the Samsung 25 and they change faster.
Great battery for high drain. Not the best for low watts
This battery is 2nd to none for use with a mech or MOSFET tube mod in my opinion. The charts show this battery is a beast and I really give my respect to Molicel for being the 1st company to be willing to stand by their battery when its used by vaporists. They also work just fine as you would expect in a regulated mod under 30W, but they drain far too quickly at that low of a wattage, so I instead use a LG HG2 or Sony VTC6 for 30W and below as it lasts much longer.
These batteries are even better than I expected, even after seeing battery mooches review. Only buying from this site from now on.
Delivers the amps but not the mah. Mine only take 2300mah and that’s the best one out of 6. The others are less.
Hi Demain - Thank you for your review. If that is the reading you received when you put your batteries onto a charger and fully charged them, that is normal. Batteries are shipped with roughly a 30% charge rate, which would explain why you did not see the full capacity of the battery. In order to see the battery's full capacity, you will need a battery tester that is able to run a "discharge test".
High quality cells
Top notch cells from a top notch vendor
We Also Recommend
LG HG2 18650 20A Flat Top 3000mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount