Protected Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA 18650 Button Top Battery - 10A 3500mAh
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
New PCB protected button top version of the Sanyo NCR18650GA. This is a 3500 mAh 10 A battery and is one of the best batteries we offer.
These are manufacturered with a very high quality Seiko PCB with AO MOSFETs for 12-13A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not allow this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
The cell is made by Panasonic. Our company then adds the very high quality Seiko PCB along with the button top in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A clear wrap is put over the top to hold it together while still showing the Panasonic wrap underneath.
Appearance may vary, as the Sanyo and Panasonic NCR18650GA versions are equivalent but have a different wrapper.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3450 mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: BUTTON top
- Dimensions (including button): 69.7mm length (±0.2mm) x 18.55 mm diameter (+0.1 / -0.3 mm)
- Recommended discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Protected with Seiko PCB with AO MOSFETs for 12-13A high current cutoff
- Origin: Japan, button top manufactured in China
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
We Also Recommend