XTAR Ant MC1 Plus Battery Charger
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
XTAR Ant MC1 Plus - Portable, Intelligent Li-ion charger at an excellent price!
The XTAR Ant MC1 Plus is an affordable and powerful charger at a great price. This USB powered charger intelligently chooses the right charging speed, up to 1A, and features an LCD panel that indicates the battery's charging status.
USB Powered. The XTAR Ant MC1 Plus is a USB powered charger, which connects to a standard size USB outlet. Use it at home with a wall adapter, at the office plugged into your computer, on on the go with a car adapter.
Genuine XTAR. We are an XTAR authorized seller, and you can rest assured you are receiving an authentic product.
With Car or Wall Adapter Option:
All versions come with the USB cable, but there is a version with car adapter which includes a car adapter that can be used with a 12V cigarette lighter so you have charging options. There is also a version with wall adapter that includes a LiionWholesale 2.1A rated USB wall adapter for easy at home charging. Select which version you would like from the drop down box.
Ant MC1 Plus Features:
- Auto-detects and sets appropriate charging current (up to 1A)
- Automatically stops charging at 4.2V
- Reverse polarity protection
- 0V reactivation function for low voltage batteries
- Connector type: USB
- 2.1A wall adapter and 2.1A car adapter versions available in the drop down box
- Minimum 5V/1A adapter/power source recommended
- Charge speed: .5A x 1 OR 1A x 1 (auto-detect)
- Input voltage: DC 5V/1A
- Cut off voltage: 4.2V
- Battery chemistry: Lithium-ion (IMR, INR, ICR - 3.6/3.7V)
- Common battery sizes: 10440, 14500, 18350, 18650, 20700, 21700, 26650*
- Will fit other cylindrical batteries from 10440 to 26650
- Not compatible with 26650 button top
In the Box:
- Ant MC1 Plus Charger
- USB Cable
- Warranty card
- Carrying bag
- nothing price
- charge level
- bar graph
I plugged it into my laptop's USB port labeled specifically for charging other devices, and it charged the battery I also bought from them in about three hours. So, I am happy with the product. The 4 lights on top flash left to right showing you how much is left to charge.
A really good charger for the price. Ordered 10 of them and they all worked as intended. They overcharged my cells to about 4.22-4.23v but that’s not a problem. Charged faster than I expected for the price.
bought these for friends to use for rechargeable li-ion flashlight batteries. no complaints so far.
Great, I allready have one. That is why I bought another.
Nothing fancy, but gets the job done. Excellent charger for next to nothing price.
We Also Recommend