XTAR VC2 Battery Charger
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
XTAR VC2 Charger - Excellent "tachometer" style display and excellent price
The XTAR VC2 charger is an excellent, intuitive charger at a very competitive price. This 2 bay charger features a tachometer style display that shows charging voltage and the amount of mAh put into the battery while charging, allowing you to keep track of where your batteries are at in their charging cycle.
USB Powered. The XTAR VC2 Charger offers maximum portability and flexibility with its USB connector. Charge from a computer or with a wall adapter (adapter sold separately). It's ready to go with you wherever you need to charge your batteries.
XTAR Direct. We are an XTAR Authorized dealer, so you can buy your VC2 with the full confidence that it is an authentic XTAR product.
With Wall Adapter Option:
All versions come with the USB cable, but there is a version with wall adapter that includes a LiionWholesale 2.1A rated USB wall adapter for easy at home charging. Select which version you would like from the drop down box.
XTAR VC2 Features:
- Easy to read "tachometer" style display shows mAh
- USB Connector
- Reverse polarity protection
- Automatic charging cutoff
- 0V battery activation to restore dead batteries
- Connector type: USB (Standard)
- 2.1A wall adapter version available in the drop down box
- Minimum 5V/1A adapter/power source recommended
- Input voltage: DC 5V/1A
- Charge speed: .5A x 2
- Cut off voltage: 4.2V +/- .05V
- Battery chemistry: Li-ion only (INR/ICR/IMR, 3.6V/3.7V)
- Lithium Ion: 10440, 14500, 18350, 18650, 20700, 21700, 26650
- Fits all cylindrical lithium ion batteries from 10440 to 26650
- Will NOT fit protected 20700/21700 cells
In the Box:
- XTAR VC2 Charger
- USB cable
- XTAR carrying bag
Need slightly faster charging (1A) and/or the ability to charge Ni-Mh/Ni-Cad batteries? Consider the XTAR VC2 Plus.
- voltage gauge
- flashlight cells
- status display
- Liion Wholesale
Used once for Initial charge and it took a few hours. Wish it charged a little faster. Other than that, good charger so far.
Works well, display is readable and not overly bright
Pretty Awesome having a charger with a meter to see what your batteries are at when beginning the charging and then during the charging.
I like this charger very much. The digital gauges is pretty cool looking and gives you info for all processes of charging.
I love that it tells you how may amps and battery MAH
We Also Recommend