10.8V (11.1V) 3500mAh 10A Lithium Ion Battery with Wire Leads 3S1P - LG MJ1 cell inside
This product is either priced at a low wholesale-level price or is a limited quantity product so it is not eligible for any quantity discounts. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
The LiionWholesale 3s1pmj1 is a PCB protected battery pack incorporating three LG MJ1 in series, with bare wire leads so that you can connect it to any device or put on your own connector of choice. This is a 3500 mAh 10 A battery and is one of the best batteries we offer for any devices that need a high capacity but medium discharge protected battery.
All protected batteries are not the same - Liion Wholesale makes the best battery packs on the market
These are manufactured with a very high quality PCB including a protection IC and four Vanguard MOSFETs for 20A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not be able to handle this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
This model also has temperature protection just in case it gets too hot.
The cell is made by LG Chem in their Korean or Chinese plant. Our company then adds the high quality PCB along with the wire leads in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A blue wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
- Manufacturer and part number: Liion Wholesale 3s1pmj1
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: With 80mm wire leads (22 AWG)
- Maximum Dimensions: 72mm x 58.0mm x 21mm
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 7.5V (approximate)
- Nominal Voltage: 10.8V (compatible with 11.1V)
- Full Charge Voltage: 12.6V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Over-Temperature protection: Yes, 75° C.
- Protection IC: SH367103 AAE
- MOSFETS Quantity: 4
- MOSFET type: Vanguard VS3698AP
- Origin: Cell made in Korea or China. Assembled in China.
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme, UL1642
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Good item shipped quickly
The price was good, item was shipped quickly and worked well.
I like this company
We Also Recommend
Protected 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery with UL2054 and CB certs (MJ1 cell inside) - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount