DLG INR18650-320 Grade A 18650 6.4A Flat Top 3200mAh Battery
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
A great inexpensive 18650 battery for battery packs
The DLG INR18650-320 3200mAh battery tests at a minimum of 3000mAh and is very inexpensive but is high quality. This grade A version has matched capacity, impedance and voltage which is ideal for large battery packs.
Note we do not recommend this battery for ecigarette/vaping applications as it has only a 6.4A max CDR.
DLG INR18650-320 specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.3mm +/- 0.2mm
- Approximate Length: 65mm +/- 0.25mm
- Brand: DLG
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 3200mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 3000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 6.4A
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 9.6A (not continuous)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Origin: China
- Datasheet: DLG 18650 6.4A 3200mAh-3200mAh Data Sheet
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
I tested it to the published spec and it met spec. I set the minimum discharge voltage to 2.7v (spec says 2.5v) and after a full normal charge to 4.2v. it measured 3.110Ah (Spec says 3.0 min, 3.2 nom) It might have made nom if I had tested to the lower final discharge voltage. This test was without any protection circuits which might have affected the results.
Haven’t had a chance to try them yet
Perfect and great product
Best price I could find. Ended up being $4/ battery with shipping.
GOT SOME FREE FLASHLIGHTS FROM LIION WHOLESALE. SO I NEEDED BATTERIES FOR THEM. GREAT STRATEGY LIION, LOL. GOOD BATTERY AT A GOOD B PRICE.
We Also Recommend