DLG NCM18650-260 Grade A 7.8A 18650 Flat Top 2600mAh Battery
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
A great inexpensive 18650 battery for battery packs
The DLG NCM18650-260 DLG battery tests at a minimum of 2500mAh and is very inexpensive but is high quality. This grade A version has matched impedance, capacity, and voltage which is ideal for large battery packs. If you're looking to make the most inexpensive battery possible while keeping good quality, this is the way to go.
Note we do not recommend this battery for ecigarette/vaping applications as it has only a 6.4A max CDR.
Note as of 5/28/2021 this cell has updated chemistry and now includes a PTC (positive thermal coefficient) so it may perform somewhat differently than in the past.
DLG NCM18650-260 2600mAh 7.8A 18650 Specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.3mm +/- 0.2mm
- Approximate Length: 65mm +/- 0.25mm
- Brand: DLG
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 2500mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 7.8A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- PTC: YES (as of May 2021)
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Purple
- Origin: China
- Datasheet: DLG 18650 7.8A 2600mAh Data Sheet
Priced per battery, not per pair.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Bought 8 unit as 2600mAh (Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 2500mAh). CHRG/DRG with EV-PEAK AD1 charger. the maximum that I got is about 2380 mAh.
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We have tested every incoming shipment and we regularly get 2600mAh or so, definitely exceeding the minimum, so your experience is not the norm. Testing batteries can be difficult as you need to make sure you meet all the standard test criteria. If you'd like to email us we can talk about whether your test met those criteria, and if it did we can replace your cells. Have a great day.
Love Em, Fast Shipping, DLG NCM18650-260
WOW ! They are Blue, and all of em were charged to 3.873v, awesome!! I will be back to do more business in the future. Thank You.
Thank you , will buy more as needed
Surprisingly better than expected
I was very surprised with this battery, it lasts as long as any of the IMREN batteries! It isn't as powerful as the Sony or Lithicore, but for the price of them they are worth it!
Very happy with my new DLG NCM18650-260 cells
All batteries arrived promptly and when tested were found to meet or exceed the stated 2600mAh capacity. Along with the fantastic price and service from Liion Wholesale, you can't ask for more.
We Also Recommend