DMEGC INR18650-29E 18650 10A Flat Top 2850mAh
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
A great low cost high cycle life 2900mAh cell
This 2.9Ahcell from DMEGC has a massively high cycle life at 1000 cycles to 80% capacity (see capacity vs cycle life chart below). Mainly intended for electric vehicles, this is a highly recommended cell for battery packs.
DMEGC INR18650-29E Specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Type: INR
- Manufacturer's Rated Capacity: 2850mAh (0.5C) / 2900mAh (0.2C)
- Manufacturer's Minimum Capacity: 2750mAh
- Manufacturer's Continuous Max Discharge Current Rating: 10A
- Standard Operating Current: 2.85A
- Max Instantaneous Operating Current: 15A
- Approximate Size: 18.45mm diameter by 65.2mm length
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Green
- Origin: China
Priced per battery, not per pair.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Aside from USPS ******** up delivery, NOT Liion's fault at all, batteries are excellent!
All batteries good
All these batteries are above 2900 Ma
Exceeded all expectations
First of all, I only gave these four stars because I'm always suspicious of glowing five star reviews. I graded four of these in May Xtar VC8, and they all exceeded 2,950 MAH. I haven't had these long enough to test the cycle life claims made about them, but I will say I like them more than the Panasonic NCR18650GA I had been using, and these are approximately half the price.
Independent Lab Testing Results
We tested these batteries at 200 milliamp load continuous the cutoff voltage is 3 volts this is the rating for the six batteries that we acquired. 1. 2986 2. 2998 3. 2983 4. 2961 5. 2951 6. 2965 The one thing that's nice about this website is that they have generic batteries that can be purchased for a very cheap price that are high quality and that's the point I'm making here.
Always fast and easy purchases !
Product is good and works just fine. The attention to orders and fast shipping reflects a company that cares. Much appreciated!!
We Also Recommend
Protected 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery with UL2054 and CB certs (MJ1 cell inside) - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount