IMREN 18650 3000mAh 20A/40A Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
The IMREN 18650 3000mAh powerhouse. LiionWholesale is pleased to bring you the IMREN 18650 new 3000mAh 40A battery. Rated by IMREN at an impressive 40A pulse and 20A continuous, this battery is a suitable high output, long-lasting competitor to the popular Efest 3000mAh. You'll see other listings for Imren 18650 3000mAh batteries, but compare the wrapper: these are distinguishable by their distinctive metallic gold wrapper with brilliant red lettering.
Big power, great appearance. Let's face it - appearance is not the first thing you have to look at when you choose a battery for your application. But if your battery is on display, or in a project where the battery is front and center, it doesn't hurt that this battery sports a metallic gold wrap that's as functional as it is nice to look at.
IMREN direct. Our IMREN batteries are purchased directly from the manufacturer, guaranteeing their authenticity.
Free IMREN Cases for every pair of batteries. If you buy 2 batteries, you get an IMREN dual case for free with every pair, even in wholesale quantities.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Imren 3000mAh 18650 Specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Type: IMR/Li-Mn (Rechargeable)
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Max Pulse Discharge Current Rating: 40A
- Continuous Max Discharge Current: 20A
- Size: 18.35mm diameter by 65.1mm length
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Weight: 45g
- Color: Gold/Red/Black wrapper
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (12)
- Questions (0)
These batteries are great. Definitely recommend these.
I’ve recommended to many! :)
Just what I wanted
Perfect for my e-cig, This one was previously recommended to me, by the great folks at LIION and I have been buying them ever since. You can't go wrong with this 18650 flat top battery!
Batteries drain too fast
I've had my LG batteries for a while and I thought I'd try these to replace them. Sadly when these batteries get to about 40% they lose their power. I am using them in a kaos at 95w with a tfv 12. I kinda just put these off to the side and went back to my LG. Sorry but I wouldn't recommend these batteries. Maybe a lower wattage vaper could use them all day not sure.. but this fog machine breather needs more umf
We Also Recommend