IMREN IMR 14500 Button Top 700mAh 3.7V Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
AA Size lithium ion battery for smaller applications. This exceptional 14500 battery from IMREN is offered in a 14500 size, which is the same size as AA batteries. (Note that the voltage is 3.7V, so your device needs to be able to handle the higher voltage - standard AA alkaline batteries are only 1.5V). The tops are raised enough to be used in series if needed for your application.
Great 700mAh capacity. Offering a solid 700mAh of capacity, this IMREN is a great alternative to the popular Efest 14500 650mAh battery with comparable (slightly more) capacity. At low current we actually measured significantly over 800mAh!
IMREN direct. Our IMREN batteries are purchased directly from the manufacturer, guaranteeing their authenticity.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Imren IMR 14500 700mAh Battery Specifications:
- Size: 14500 (AA size)
- Type: IMR (Li-Mn)
- Rated Capacity: 700mah
- Continuous Max Discharge Current Rating: Imren does not publish a maximum current.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Protected: No
- Style: Button
- Weight: 20g
- Color: Blue
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- remote control car
Battery works as hoped. Matched to an existing battery for a remote control car. Works perfectly.
Bought two of these to run both my flashlights. Tested capacity at discharge and got over 800. Higher than spec so that was cool. Tested internal resistance and got 175, 230 respectively. That seems kind of high to me. Maybe someone will let me know to make sure these batteries are good. All tests were done with Opus BT-C3100
Hi Mike, I apologize for the late reply, we don't always check all the reviews we get since we get so many. The Opus BT-C3100 tends to have very high readings for internal resistance and it can be inconsistent. To get a consistent reading you'll want to spin the battery in the charger to clean off the contacts a bit and then also squeeze the contacts together on the battery while it's testing the internal resistance. This gives a bit more consistent reading and I'm betting it will be more reasonable. The resistance is on the high side with these cells since they're made for capacity and not high amps, but 175-230 sounds very high. It sounds like the batteries are still working for you since we haven't heard from you otherwise. Hope that helps, thanks!
I ordered IMREN 14500, but Liion sent me Vapcell by mistake. Liion's top notch customer service sent me my IMREN cells for free, giving me the opportunity to compare the two. Four Vapcells come in a reusable plastic case, a nice bonus. Order them in multiples of four! I performed this simple test: I fully charged one of each brand new cell and installed them in my two Coast HP1 flashlights. These flashlights have a reputation for low run time. I ran both flashlights for a few hours. Here are my observations at various times into the test: 0:00 (zero hours zero minutes): test begins with both flashlights equally bright 1:00: both flashlights still equally bright 1:30: IMREN becomes weak 1:45 IMREN very weak 2:00 IMREN light no longer useful; IMREN test ended. Vapcell light still useful. 3:00 Vapcell light no longer useful; test ended As an electrical engineer, I know that this is far from a comprehensive test. Still, I am satisfied that Vapcell can indeed store around 43% more energy (1000mAh) than IMREN (700mAh). Vapcells are more expensive, but I think they are worth it.
We Also Recommend