Lishen 21700-LR2170SF 13.5A Flat Top 4500mAh Battery - Grade A Genuine
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
Great Grade A 21700 energy cell designed for electric vehicles
This cell is made with high cycle life and a great blend of performance in mind. 4500mAh and 13.5A max is a great blend of capacity and power. And all this at a great price.
Cells are grade A and are suitable for large battery packs.
Lishen LR2170SF 21700 4500mah Specifications:
- Size: 21700
- Approximate Diameter: 21.7mm +/- 0.2mm
- Approximate Length: 70.9mm +/- 0.2mm
- Brand: Lishen
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 4500mAh (at 0.2C Discharge)
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 4000mAh (at 0.2C Discharge)
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 13.5A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Orange
- Origin: China
Priced per battery, not per pair.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
This Lishen 4500 mAh, 13.5A CDR 21700 battery is very, very well made, very high quality...my Xtar VC8 gave it over 4700mAh capacity. It was able to run my Astrolux EC01 just as bright as the stock Astrolux C2150 21700, which is rated @ 5000mAh, 15A CDR. The internal resistance was especially low, less than 20Ω for each of the (4) new cells, out of the box. The low price, high quality, high capacity, medium-high discharge rate, and 1,000 recharge cycles makes this great for many, many applications, not just electric automobiles. Lishen LR2170-SF, 4700+ mAh, 13.5A CDR Versus: Samsung 50E2, 4900mAh, 10A CDR If you don't need more than 10-15A CDR for your application, then this 21700 is a no-brainer. (For ultra-high discharge, the purple Lishen LR2170-LA competes with the 40T & P42A.)
We Also Recommend
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount