Panasonic NCR18650B 6.8A 3400mAh Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
Authentic Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh batteries. One of the batteries offering the biggest possible mAh capacity you can get in an 18650. They can't handle the current that some of the other batteries can but as long as you're not running lots of current these will last a long time. They're happiest at 1-2A each although they can handle spikes up to about 6A.
Other Comparable Cells. The Panasonic NCR18650B does carry a price premium. Need to save a few dollars? You may also consider the LG F1L, which has comparable specifications and performance and tends to be less expensive.
Please note that these batteries are not appropriate for most e-cigarette applications.
Quick NCR18650B Specs:
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 6.8A
- Typical Capacity: 3400 mAh
- Nominal Capacity: 3350mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.1mm (L) x 18.3mm (D)
- Weight: 47g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected/Unprotected: Unprotected
- Origin: Japan
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Capacity is as advertised
batteries are on our tester now and are only 2500 mAh
Not quite the full nameplate capacity but not bad
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Shawn - First off, thank your for your review. In order to see the exact capacity of batteries, a full capacity test must be run. You may already be aware of this, but the battery must be fully discharged and then recharged on a capable battery testing device. We will follow-up with you more via email.
li ion bat order arrived within 10 days,
exactly as described, new, unused, great discount on bulk order, looking forward to doing biz again,, thanks,, Alf S.
When you buy from these guys you get what you pay for. Not some recycled battery that claims to be a crazy 12,600 mAh and only weighs 31 grams (or something like that)..
so far so good
I went with the NCR18650b from Panasonic. The batteries that were shipped to me were legit. They came somewhat depleted (for shipping reasons) but I was able to give them life again with my LUC V6 charger. LIION Wholesale is now my go-to place to pick up more 18650s as needed for my projects.
We Also Recommend