Panasonic NCR18650B 6.8A 3400mAh Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
Authentic Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh batteries. One of the batteries offering the biggest possible mAh capacity you can get in an 18650. They can't handle the current that some of the other batteries can but as long as you're not running lots of current these will last a long time. They're happiest at 1-2A each although they can handle spikes up to about 6A.
Please note that these batteries are not appropriate for most e-cigarette applications.
Quick NCR18650B Specs:
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 6.8A
- Typical Capacity: 3400 mAh
- Nominal Capacity: 3350mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Approximate Dimensions: 65.1mm (L) x 18.3mm (D)
- Weight: 47g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected/Unprotected: Unprotected
- Origin: Japan
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- battery storage pieces
Wow, these last forever in my DIY Bluetooth speaker
These were genuine, charged up as expected out of the package and my runtime is about 3 times long than I originally calculated and expected.
Liion Wholesale Batteries
Hi Richard - thanks for the review - we love seeing cool projects that folks create!
Great service just in time!
The 18650 batteries worked great for the battery pack I made for my metal detector. I didn’t think they would arrive for my prospecting trip but they did and I have the gold to prove it!
Clear descriptions, quick and accurate delivery, quality batteries
I like these high-capacity, medium current 18650s. I use them in lights and to power homemade electronics. I also test each battery on receipt, have only seen consistency and performance. Thanks.
It made a great battery for my light.
We Also Recommend