Panasonic/Sanyo NCR20700B 4000mAh 15A 20700 Flat Top Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
The Sanyo NCR 20700B is a new 20700 sized battery. It's a little bigger than an 18650 but packs a lot of energy. The NCR20700B is the more energy density oriented version of the two 20700 batteries that Sanyo is currently selling, at a huge 4000-4250mAh while still supporting 15A continuous discharge. As always, all batteries are genuine grade A original NCR20700B batteries.
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
- Typical Capacity: 4250mAh
- Rated Capacity: 4000mAh
- Style: Flat top
- Max Dimensions: 70.3mm (L) x 20.35mm (D)
- Max Weight: 63g
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected/Unprotected: Unprotected
- Origin: Japan
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store you li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (0)
Great products , extremly poor shipping practices
I think all the products I get from lithium ion wholesale are superb. My biggest issue is the last 3 or 4 shipments I got are packed so poorly with so little protection that I'm surprised they haven't started a fire during shipment. If this was my company and I was shipping this type of product I would be going above and beyond to make sure this product was packed extremely well. I would say lately my boxes have been so poorly packed the shipping package is very dangerous. The box I received lately with smashed up pretty good. There was a lot of loose room in the Box no major packing and cel floating around individually in this box in small paper boxes it wouldn't take much for these to come out of these small paper boxes and start causing issues against each other. Please review and rework your shipping practices.
Excellent long lasting battery, just be careful of that amp limit. Ok to run in series with a .5 or higher build.
Finally, a battery that lasts!
Two of these at 65-70 watts are running longer than 3-30q's are in the rx200. Great battery and great vendor as always.
Even discharge long lasting according to you vape style..70w 2 days on 2 battery system
We Also Recommend