Protected 2600mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
These will not fit into most video doorbells as it is a protected battery.
For unprotected button top 18650 size batteries, you can view our selection here.
After getting many requests for a lower cost but still very high quality battery, after lots of research and testing we have released this cheap (but good) protected 2600mAh 18650 battery to the market.
A great value cell with high cycle life
We utilize a cell from an up and coming Chinese factory. The cell is the Sinowatt SW18650-26HPA. It is a 2600mAh 10A continuous cell. It is specified as a 1200 cycle cyle life until it gets to 2000mAh, which is very high cycle life compared to most lithium ion cells. It is fully certified to all safety standards.
Designed in USA using top quality components
These LiionWholesale Protected 2600mAh batteries are manufactured with the same protection circuit board that we put in our highest level protected 3500mAh batteries like the protected NCR18650GA and protected INR18650MJ1. It includes a very high quality PCB including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC with three FNK MOSFETs for 20A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not be able to handle this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
The cell is made in China. Our company then adds the high quality PCB along with the button top in an ISO:9001 certified factory to all safety standards. A black wrap is put over the top to hold it together. Quality control and design are done in the USA.
UN38.3 Safety Testing Completed on both cell and assembly
Please note that these batteries have a UN38.3 test report available and are legal for shipping. Many protected batteries on the market actually do not have any test data and are likely illegal for shipping due to lack of UN38.3 test report. Many competitors don't realize that a separate test needs to be done on the battery assembly and that the cell test is not enough. All of our batteries include a UN38.3 report available upon request.
Protected 2600mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Style: BUTTON top
- Approximate Dimensions (including button): 69.08mm length x 18.51mm diameter
- Brand: Liion Wholesale
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 2500mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 10A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: YES
- Protection Cutoff Current: ~20A
- Protection IC: Ricoh R5478N101CD
- MOSFETS: FNK10N25B (Quantity 3)
- Origin: Cell made in China, Battery assembled in China, Protection IC made in Japan
- Battery Type: NMC
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3, IEC 62133, CB certificate, CQC, PSE
- Battery Assembly Certifications: UN38.3
Priced per battery, not per pair.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- dive lights
Good product, used to replace a 3.7 v li-ion battery in a Ryobi cordless screwdriver. Could not find locally, so this company delivers the batteries and with fast shipment
Just what I was looking for and not a counterfeit products like I got on Amazon and eBay
The batteries appear to be everything you advertised them to be. Based on my li-ion battery tester, the actual capacity of each or four batteries somewhat exceeded the rated capacities- all good! Batteries appear to be well-made and I have confidence they were carefully made with good materials, and are safe to use. The outputs far exceed the batteries they are replacing and have solved my problem of short run-time on my headlights. Would purchase again.
Most Li-Ion capacities are exaggerated. These are not.
It worked great
We Also Recommend