Protected 5000mAh 10A 21700 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
This product is either priced at a low wholesale-level price or is a limited quantity product so it is not eligible for any quantity discounts. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Important: Like other protected 21700 these batteries are too long to fit into many chargers. However, they can be charged using the XTAR FC2 charger, or other chargers that fit batteries that are on the long side.
The LiionWholesale Protected 21700 5000mAh is a PCB protected button top battery. This is a 5000 mAh 10 A battery and is one of the best batteries we offer for high discharge flashlights or other devices that need a high capacity but medium discharge protected battery.
Compatible with 3.7V
Some companies market batteries like this as 3.7V 3500mAh, this will replace any 3.7V lithium ion with no issue. 3.7V vs 3.6V is just a labeling difference and is not an actual voltage difference inside the battery.
All protected batteries are not the same - the Liion Wholesale version is the best protected 21700 on the market
These are manufactured with a very high quality PCB including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC with three FNK MOSFETs for 20A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not be able to handle this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
The cell is made by a high quality cell manufacturer. Our company then adds the high quality PCB along with the button top in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A silver wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
Please note that these batteries have a UN38.3 test report available and are legal for shipping. Many protected batteries on the market actually do not have any test data and are likely illegal for shipping due to lack of UN38.3 test report. Many competitors don't realize that a separate test needs to be done on the battery assembly and that the cell test is not enough. All of our batteries include a UN38.3 report available upon request.
One of the tightest diameter protected 21700s
We took great pains to minimize the diameter and keep it to 21.7mm maximum so it can fit in as many devices as possible.
Protected 5000mAh 10A 21700 Button Top Specifications:
- Style: BUTTON top
- Dimensions (including button): 21.7mm max diameter x 75.0mm max length
- Brand: Liion Wholesale
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 5000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 4900mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 10A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V (compatible with 3.7V)
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- PCB Protection: YES
- Protection IC: Ricoh
- MOSFETS: Quantity 3
- Origin: Cell made in China, Battery assembled in China, Protection IC made in Japan
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme, UL1642
- Battery Assembly Certifications: UN38.3 test report
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Receive free battery cases with your purchase! (up to 24 batteries, click to read our updated case policy.)
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Looks good. Works good.
These seem to be some of the better batteries available.
repeat customer-nuf said
can't have too many
Arrived fast-well packaged-best price-work great in my lights for night hunting coyotes-thanks
Works well, last long time after a full charge.
We Also Recommend
Protected 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery with UL2054 and CB certs (MJ1 cell inside) - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Flat Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount