Protected LG F1L 3400mAh 5A Li-ion 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
This protected LG Chem INR18650F1L with button top is perfect for a light or other device needing a button top and lots of mAh capacity, for an even cheaper price than our very popular Protected NCR18650B. In our experience this battery performs just as well as the NCR18650B. We also carry the LG F1L flat top unprotected for people building battery packs (datasheet is also there).
These are manufacturered with a very high quality PCB including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC with three Alpha & Omega 8810 MOSFETs for 10A high current cutoff. This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
The cell is made by LG Chem in Korea. Our company then adds the very high quality PCB along with the button top in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A black wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
Please note that these batteries do have a UN38.3 test report available and are legal for shipping. Many protected batteries on the market actually do not have any test data and are likely illegal for shipping due to lack of UN38.3 test report. Many competitors don't realize that a separate test needs to be done on the battery assembly and that the cell test is not enough. All of our batteries include a UN38.3 report available upon request.
Note we do not recommend this battery for most e-cigarette applications, the protection limits the cell to ~15W. If you're 15W or lower and can fit a protected battery then this will work well.
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.6mm
- Approximate Length from bottom to tip of button: 69.1mm
- Top Style: Button Top
- Protected: YES
- Nominal Capacity: 3400mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 3250mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Over Charge Protection Voltage: 4.325±0.025V
- Protection Cutoff Low Voltage: 2.5±0.05V
- Rated Continuous Discharge Amps: 5A
- Protection Cutoff Current: Approximately 10A
- Protection IC: Ricoh R5478N101CD
- MOSFETS: AO8810 (Quantity 2)
- Origin: Cell from South Korea, protection IC from Japan, Protection/button manufactured in China
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme, UL1642
- Battery Assembly Certifications: UN38.3 test report
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Liion Wholesale
- protection circuit
Great battery customer service.
These batteries fit the Streamlight Protac 2L-X! I have yet to test out the batteries themselves but for those looking for a replacement battery for Streamlight duel fuel flashlight these will fit! However, these are not recommended -- only the Streamlight USB 18650s are -- by the manufacturer so use at your own risk.
I like it and my package came with a free gift that I found to be handy to have. Its a holder for extra batteries. A few times companies have thrown in a secret something and its always cool to get. Kinda like Hot Rod parts stickers. If I buy a part its cool to get a sticker with it.
Build quality seems terrific — haven’t had a chance to really put them their paces yet — but I am extremely confident these will hold up. Measured my initial charge and all batteries took at least 90-95% of rated charge — that is excellent in my experience. Looking forward to buying from Liion Wholesale again.
It took me an hour just to get the solder to stick to the button or positive side. I tried to connect them into a pack and button top side would not attach to any type of solders. It was really frustrated. I gave it two stars because the batteries still worked after I was able to find the spot to connect them.
Hi Jon - Thanks for your review. If you are trying to make a battery pack, unfortunately these are the wrong type of batteries to be using. What you need are flat top, unprotected batteries instead of protected button top cells. I hope that helps for any of your future projects.
We Also Recommend