Protected 3400mAh 5A Li-ion 18650 Button Top Battery (Panasonic NCR18650B cell inside) - Wholesale Discount
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
This LiionWholesale Protected Panasonic NCR18650B is perfect for a light or other device needing a button top and lots of mAh capacity, for a cheaper price than the Efest version while not losing quality. We also carry the unprotected flat top NCR18650B for people building battery packs.
The cell is made by Panasonic. Our company then adds the very high quality Ricoh PCB along with the button top in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A clear wrap is put over the top to hold it together while still showing the Panasonic wrap underneath.
Note we do not recommend this battery for most e-cigarette applications, the protection limits the cell to ~15W. If you're 15W or lower and can fit a protected battery, then this will work well.
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.54mm
- Approximate Length from bottom to tip of button: 69.0mm
- Top Style: Button Top
- Protected: YES
- Nominal Capacity: 3400mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 3200mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Over Charge Protection Voltage: 4.325±0.025V
- Protection Cutoff Low Voltage: 2.5±0.05V
- Rated Continuous Discharge Amps: 5A
- Protection Cutoff Current: 5-7A (usually about 6A)
- Protection Cutoff Voltage: 2.5±0.05V
- Protection IC: Ricoh R5478N101CD
- MOSFETS: Alpha & Omega AO8810 (Quantity 2)
- Origin: Cell from Japan, protection IC from Japan, Protection/button manufactured in China
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme, UL1642
- Battery Assembly Certifications: UN38.3 test report
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
We Also Recommend