Vapcell P1418A Protected Lithium Ion AA 1.5V Battery with USB port - Genuine
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
Vapcell AA alkaline battery replacement...with lithium ion technology
This battery can power all your favorite AA powered devices that normally take standard 1.5V batteries. It has a chip inside that regulates the voltage to work with them. When it's time to charge, you can simply plug it in with a USB cable. And the device is happy since it gets a constant 1.5V - no more voltage falling off as the battery drains, it will work like it has fresh batteries all the way until the battery needs recharging.
These batteries are direct from Vapcell. If you purchase a pair, you will also receive a Vapcell plastic case.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Vapcell P1418A 14500 1800mAh Specifications:
- Size: 14500 (AA)
- Approximate Diameter: 14.2mm
- Approximate Length: 50.2mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 1800mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 1.5A
- Manufacturer Rated Typical Capacity: 1800mah (0.2C discharge)
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 1700mah (0.2C discharge)
- Nominal Voltage: Constant 1.5V +/- 0.02V
- Protected: YES
- Style: Button Top
- Color: Black and Blue
- Origin: China
Manufacturer Constant Current Discharge Test Results:
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
I thought these were top rated batteries. They didn’t last as long as the much cheaper Harbor Freight Thunderbolt batteries. Disappointed.
Great battery, long lasting
Could be better.
I’ve only had them charged for a day but they seem to really hold up after taking a few hundred photos with flash. I think they could keep going but I’m not entirely sure how much battery life is left in them. The circuit design makes it so the camera always sees full battery voltage even if the battery cells themselves might be low. I think it would be smart to gradually lower the voltage output as the battery comes close to being fully depleted so I know when to safely stop and charge them back up. I don’t like running down my batteries to 0%. I like to stop and charge around 20% remaining to keep them in good health. Otherwise I think they’re a great product.
Vapcell AA Rechargeable Battery
Long lasting and rechargeable batteries fits my lifestyle. Throwing away AA batteries makes me feel guilty. Recharging it with a built in micro USB built into the battery itself is clever and convenient way of always recharging your battery. Where’s the battery recharging station? Who cares? It’s built into the battery. And these batteries are strong and long lasting. That works for me. Vapcell makes a great product.
We Also Recommend