Vapcell 14500 Gold/Black 3A Button Top 1000mAh Battery - Genuine
The following quantity discounts will be applied after adding the products to your cart.
Remember that adding other products in the Battery category to your cart will stack to a higher discount!
Vapcell 14500 Button - Versatile Button Top with a High Capacity.
With an remarkable capacity of 1000mAh, the Vapcell 14500 button top has the long run time and small size to keep even the smallest device running for hours. Note that this cell is offered in a 14500 size, which is equivalent to the size (but not the voltage!) of a AA battery*.
This cell is comparable to the Imren 14500 Button Top battery with a higher capacity.
*Please note that the voltage of this cell is 3.6V, so your device must be made to handle the higher voltage (Alkaline AA are only 1.5V).
Vapcell direct. These batteries are direct from Vapcell.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Vapcell 14500 3A 1000mah Specifications:
- Size: 14500
- Approximate Diameter: 14.0mm
- Approximate Length: 49.0mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 1000mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 3A
- Manufacturer Rated Typical Capacity: 1000mah
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 900mah
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Button Top
- Color: Gold and Black
- Origin: China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
The mAh seems a little inflated. Max capacity I've been able to conjure is about 600mah. Used a Klein CL350, Fluke 101 and UEI379 for testing Batteries don't heat up like the Chinese no name brand that have a new name every 6 months.
These are great cells!
The real deal. Great output and long runtimes.
Batteries are great, they tested to spec and seem to work good.
This one goes and goes, like the famous bunny except longer. It supplies power to various objects, mostly flashlights.
We Also Recommend