Vapcell M11 18350 9A Flat Top 1100mAh Battery - Genuine
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
Vapcell M11 (18350 1100mah) - Big Capacity, Small 18350 Size
This 18350 packs an impressive 1100mah into a small 18350 size.
We're very glad Vapcell has decided to offer this cell, which is one of the highest capacity 18350s available on the market right now.
Note: This is an updated version of the original Vapcell 18350, which has an adjusted 9A rating and wrap.
Vapcell direct. These batteries are direct from Vapcell. If you purchase a pair, you will also receive a plastic Vapcell case (see photos).
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Vapcell M11 Specifications:
- Model number: M11
- Size: 18350
- Approximate Diameter: 18.1mm
- Approximate Length: 35.0mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Typical Capacity: 1100mah
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 1000mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 9A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Weight: Max 26g
- Protected: NO, unprotected
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Purple and White
- Origin: China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
We Also Recommend