Vapcell 18650 2000mAh 38A Battery Flat Top - Genuine
This product is eligible for discounts depending on how many you buy! See the table above for pricing at different quantities. You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test! Please note that during special sales you may see no quantity pricing table above in which case the sale price is the price no matter the quantity.
High performing, highly anticipated 18650 from Vapcell. Since we first got a sample of this battery in, we knew it was going to be a quite popular competitor to the lower mAh, but high powered cells previously available. The Vapcell black 2000mah battery produces real power for demanding applications. This high amps 18650 battery has the lowest internal resistance of any battery we currently stock so will also show the lowest voltage sag.
Vapcell Direct. Our Vapcell batteries are purchased directly from the company, so you can rest assured that you're getting a genuine battery.
High Quality Rugged EVA Zipper Case. For every pair of these you order, in any quantity, you will get a high quality Vapcell branded EVA zipper case that carries 2 18650s. This case is much more durable and secure than your standard case.
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
You can see Mooch's unbiased review of these batteries here: https://www.facebook.com/batterymooch/posts/1976632262626350
Important Note - Our first batch of these cells is, to our knowledge, one of the first to hit the US market. As such - there's actually a typo near the scratch off label, where it says "Scrstch", not "Scratch". These are GENUINE Vapcell batteries. Please see Vapcell's announcement on their Facebook page for more information.
Vapcell 2000mAh 38A Battery Specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.38mm
- Approximate Length: 64.9mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 2000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Minimum Capacity: 1950mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 38A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: No
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Black and yellow
- Origin: China
As always, you can trust Liion Wholesale to have tested random samples from each and every batch to make sure all the batteries are fresh and genuine. Whenever possible, we buy direct from the manufacturer - and we still test our shipments to guarantee authentic, consistent performance. You won't get that with most suppliers.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
We Also Recommend