Vapcell K30 18650 15A/30A Flat Top 3000mah Battery - Genuine
This product is eligible for further discounts depending on how many you buy! You can purchase other products in the same category (batteries, chargers, or accessories) and it will add to the wholesale discount. Add some products to your cart to test!
Vapcell K30: An inexpensive alternative to the Samsung 30Q
These are a great cell that performs almost as well as the very popular Samsung 30Q, but this one is approved for vaping purposes. It's also cheaper than the 30Q. Not to mention, it comes with a great zip up case if you buy in multiples of 2.
Manufacturer's Discharge Graph
These batteries are direct from Vapcell. If you purchase a pair, you will also receive a Vapcell EVA zipper case.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Vapcell K30 3000mAh Specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.3mm
- Approximate Length: 64.9mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3000mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Manufacturer Rated Typical Capacity: 3000mah
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 2900mah
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gold and White
- Origin: China
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
GOOD 15 AMP CDR BATTERY. WORKS GOOD FOR MY HIGHER OHM VAPEING UP TO ABOUT 30 WATTS USING SINGLE BATTERY. LASTS A GOOD WHILE WITH THE 3000 MAH CAPACITY. PERFECT BATTERY WHEN USED THE RIGHT WAY. VERY GOOD VALUE FOR THE PRICE I PAID AT LIION WHOLESALE.
I got a pair of these during the Black Friday sale and they seem to be a pretty good battery. Both reach their rated spec of 3000mAh. Will have to see how they hold up over time. 4 stars for the battery and another star for price.
Fantastic bang for your buck
The good. The battery cases are nice. The bad. Everything else. Out of six pairs of these and the K30 in two weeks time, two batteries are totally bad. Half barely hold a charge and die nowhere near where they should for their capacity. At this rate I expect all 12 batteries to be bad in three months. Compared to two year old Sony or Samsung batteries that still work better than some of these two week old ones. Total screw- STAY AWAY
Hello - Thank you for your review and for your input regarding these cells. Our team has been monitoring these cells and trying to decide on whether or not to continue to sell them. However, we have seen that a lot of our customers have had good luck with them so far.
Nice little carry pouch, but batterys don't last all day.
We Also Recommend
Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA Unprotected Button Top 10A 3500mAh 18650 Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount