Vapcell K30 18650 15A/30A Flat Top 3000mah Battery - Genuine
ON SALE! No additional quantity discounts will be given. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Vapcell K30: An inexpensive alternative to the Samsung 30Q
These are a great cell that performs almost as well as the very popular Samsung 30Q, but this one is approved for vaping purposes. It's also cheaper than the 30Q. Not to mention, it comes with a great zip up case if you buy in multiples of 2.
Manufacturer's Discharge Graph
These batteries are direct from Vapcell. If you purchase a pair, you will also receive a Vapcell EVA zipper case.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Vapcell K30 3000mAh Specifications:
- Size: 18650
- Approximate Diameter: 18.3mm
- Approximate Length: 64.9mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3000mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Manufacturer Rated Typical Capacity: 3000mah
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 2900mah
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gold and White
- Origin: China
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Does the trick and long lasting for the price.
Originally ordered (4) K30 3000mah, but 3 of the 4 had capacity measured at less than 10%. The 3 replacements have capacities a bit over 3000mah, but cell impedance is high. Will see how long these last and write another review.
The product is exactly what I needed. I run my outdoor large scale model trains with onboard rechargeable battery packs and radio control. I usually use 3500mah batteries for larger locomotives, but for a small 4-wheel single motor locomotive with two LED lights and onboard mini voltmeter, a battery pack made with four of these cells will still run for at least six hours before needing to be recharged. And you can't beat the price or LiIon Warehouse service.
so far the batteries work well. bonus is the nice case it comes with. price is also great. I plan to buy a couple more.
The way I've used it it performs exactly like the Samsung 25R but in (Gold) yellow according to Vapcell.
We Also Recommend