Protected Panasonic/Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh 10A 18650 Button Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
The LiionWholesale Protected 3500mAh (NCR18650GA) is a PCB protected button top version of the Sanyo NCR18650GA. This is a 3500 mAh 10 A battery and is one of the best batteries we offer for high discharge flashlights or other devices that need a high capacity but medium discharge protected battery. Its main competitor is the protected LG MJ1 which is a great alternative.
These are manufacturered with a very high quality PCB including a Japanese Ricoh protection IC with three FNK MOSFETs for 20A high current cutoff (most PCBs will not be able to handle this much current). This protection circuit protects the battery from mishandling, overcharge, or overdischarge while allowing the battery to do its job properly.
The cell is made by Panasonic in their Japanese or Chinese plant. Our company then adds the high quality PCB along with the button top in an ISO certified factory to all safety standards. A black wrap is put over the top to hold it together.
Please note that these batteries do have a UN38.3 test report available and are legal for shipping. Many protected batteries on the market actually do not have any test data and are likely illegal for shipping due to lack of UN38.3 test report. Many competitors don't realize that a separate test needs to be done on the battery assembly and that the cell test is not enough. All of our batteries include a UN38.3 report available upon request.
If you need further certifications beyond UN38.3, I would recommend using our IEC62133, CB Scheme, and soon UL2054 certified Protected MJ1 Battery instead.
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 10A
- Typical Capacity: 3500 mAh (3350mAh minimum)
- Style: BUTTON top
- Approximate Dimensions (including button): 69.1mm length x 18.6 mm diameter
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V (approximate)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Charge Current: 1.675A standard
- Protection Cutoff Current: ~20A
- Protection IC: Ricoh R5478N101CD
- MOSFETS: FNK10N25B (Quantity 3)
- Origin: Cell made in China or Japan, button top manufactured in China, Protection IC made in Japan
- Cell Certifications: UN38.3 test report, IEC62133, CB Scheme, UL1642
- Battery Assembly Certifications: UN38.3 test report
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- customer service
Excellent Service plus Free Gift
Just exactly what I needed for my new project.
too long to fit my cell holders
These are 5mm longer than unprotected cells so now I need to buy a special holding device to use with my lights.
Fast shipping and the battery works great.
They Work Great!
I measured the specified 3500mAH capacity of the Panasonic/Sanyo batteries I purchased - they were spot on! Excellent batteries, not the out-of-spec or factory rejects offered by other battery suppliers. Extremely honest supplier. Once I received a 3500mAh battery from Lithium-ion Wholesale that was open circuited and dead on arrival. Called them immediately about the problem, and I had a replacement in a couple of days. I was not required to return the dead battery. These guys are very honest and really care about their customers being completely satisfied! Thank you to the super people at LIW!. I'll be back!
Excellent batteries with protective circuits. for rapid discharge.. best battery for my application.
We Also Recommend
LG MJ1 Flat Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount
LG MJ1 Unprotected Button Top 18650 10A 3500mAh Battery - Genuine - Wholesale Discount