Vapcell 21700 28A Flat Top 4000mAh Battery - Genuine
This is a CLEARANCE product. No additional quantity discounts will be given. All sales will be considered final. Quantities ordered will not count towards quantity discounts on other products.
Vapcell 21700 28A 4000mah
A new release from Vapcell, this 21700 sized battery provides solid power (28A rating) with exceptional capacity (4000mAh). Will keep you going for longer without the need to recharge your batteries!
Vapcell direct. These batteries are direct from Vapcell. If you purchase a pair, you will also receive a Vapcell EVA zipper case for each pair.
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Important - This is not the Vapcell 40T rewrap, which can be found here.
Vapcell 21700 28A 4000mah Specifications:
- Size: 21700
- Approximate Diameter: 21.6mm
- Approximate Length: 70.5mm
- Brand: Vapcell
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 4000mah
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 28A
- Manufacturer Rated Typical Capacity: 4000mah
- Manufacturer Rated Nominal Capacity: 3900mah
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gold and Black
- Origin: China
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
Very bad battery. Don't be fooled, it is not the 4000mah Vapcell battery HKJ tested (gold tiger head wrap 30A) or Mooch tested (gold flower wrap/40T rewrap). Capacity is not up to label at all and voltage sag is lot worse even than 10A rated 50E. I don't believe it's 28A CDR rating, maybe pulse. Just don't buy them and Vapcell already dumped these cells. Spend a dollar more and get MoliCel P42A. I will never buy any Vapcell cells anymore, you never know what is under wrap.
Another great battery from Vapcell and such a great website imo.
I have several brands with the same rating as the Vapcell that perform better. Ie, last longer in the same use.
Great product at an amazing price!
We Also Recommend