Molicel/NPE INR-20700A 35A 3000mAh Flat Top 20700 Battery - Authorized Distributor
Molicel/NPE INR-20700A - One of the best all around 20700 size cells
A great mix between a 20700 power cell and a 20700 capacity cell, that will provide 3000mAh and a 35A continuous discharge rating. Highly recommended for a good balanced 20700 for almost any application.
By all accounts these are what the first iJoy 20700 was rewrapping, and it was an extremely popular battery. Unfortunately later they changed to other lower performance cells, but you can get the grade A cell from those here.
Authorized Molicel/NPE US Distributor - Guaranteed to be Grade A, Unused, and Manufacturer Approved.
Liion Wholesale is an authorized US distributor of these cells in partnership with New Power Energy. Other versions sold as "OEM" are not officially authorized sales and are not direct from the factory. Unlike unauthorized "OEM" INR-20700A, these are guaranteed genuine, grade A, and in unused. Please see more information here:
Liion Wholesale and Molicel/NPE Authorized Distributor Announcement
Priced per battery, not per pair.
Molicel/NPE INR-20700A Cell Specifications:
- Full Molicel INR-20700A Datasheet
- Size: 20700
- Approximate Diameter: 20.5 mm +/- 0.3mm
- Approximate Length: 70mm +/- 0.15mm
- Brand: Molicel/NPE
- Manufacturer Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Manufacturer Rated Standard Discharge Capacity: 2800mAh (Minimum)
- Manufacturer Rated Max Discharge Current: 35A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: NO
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Gray
- Origin: Taiwan
- Certifications: UN38.3, UL1642, IEC 62133
We don't sell bogus batteries. When buying from LiionWholesale, you can rest assured that we only work with top tier manufacturers to bring you the best, most reliable, trustworthy batteries that will perform above and beyond your expectations. And we test every shipment to ensure consistent quality.
Batteries are sold individually.
If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order and we'll make it right. Please read our complete store policy on defective products here for more information and to see if you're eligible.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries - use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together "rechargeable batteries"), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never charge batteries to 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store your battery, only store in a case or individual box in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6-3.7V
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery's specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Always charge these batteries on and within fireproof material
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials - ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas - ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
By purchasing this product, you agree that seller makes no warranties whatsoever with respect to the goods sold on this website, including any (a) warranty of merchantability or (b) warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, whether express or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise. Buyer acknolwledges that it has not relied upon any representation or warranty made by seller, or any other person on the seller's behalf. If purchasing for resale, buyer assumes all responsibility and agrees to forward all notifications and warnings to the purchaser.
- Liion Wholesale
I was always a diehard LG HG2 battery fan. But even these had me switching out batteries before the day was over. These new Molicel 18650 batteries last me the entire day without having to swap. I'm also loving the performance of the 20700s. Liion Wholesale was lightening fast with shipping and even included a very nice flashlight. Will definitely order in the future.
Quick shipment and product received was what I ordered at a decent enough price.
so far so good
There's a reason why so many companies rewrapped this and it's just a great 20700 if ur looking for higher amperage than a Sanyo. Good battery life and more than enough power. Also use the 5leg I joy which is a rewrap of this cell and they perform almost identical
We Also Recommend